Guide on creating Malaysia youth cup and youth league

budakkuno

Hello. Few weeks back I've made a thread asking about an issue I have with the cup date in creating Malaysia President and Youth Cup

Although I got one kind administrator to help me it doesn't seem to fix my issues so now after spending almost 20+ hours in total trying to make it work, I am just wondering if there is a guide in creating youth cup or league? I need to know everything's essential in making them work(start and end dates, because I've looked into some of others' editor data and tried following exactly what they did but it didn't work. They don't use set dates for every fixtures of the cup yet whenever I try to do so, an error message comes up. I've been searching for a thread of guide that would be helpful but unfortunately I can't find any. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Note: Not sure if this is helpful or not but I'm mainly trying to create Malaysian youth cup and league that's not affected by the position of their parent club in the main league(like I mentioned in the thread above.)

9 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Could this one help?

Thank you for the reply but as far as I know that method would mean that every season, there will be no youth team that will relegated or promoted based on their past position in the league - instead they would do so depending on the position of their parent club's position. This is what I'm trying to avoid and I'm trying to create a league of their own that's not associated with their parent team's position. This is what Weiry who is someone who created the Malaysia complete Pyramid league did which is why I'm looking on how to make their own league functioning. Is there any helpful threads I can look into that guides the reader on how to create a league in general? Like what's necessary for it to be fully functional?