Screen stretch (Stretch screen)

Morning all,

I've have searched through the forum to see if this issue has been raised before, apologies if it has.

Last night I allowed my Samsung tablet to upgrade to Android 11.  It changed the GUI (Apps icon shapes etc...) but also some of the text was in a smaller size.  This text size replicated in FM 2021 in some but not all places.  It was a little small for my liking so I tried to change it back to the same, or something like it was.  I did this within the Display settings of the tablet, whilst this changed the tablet itself it had no effect on the game.

Don't ask my why I thought this would this would sort it, but naïvely I hit the Screen stretch (Stretch screen) button, and of course that expended the screen to the point where I can't see the menu buttons to get back to the relevant config page to change it back :-(

I tried force stop, clear cache, uninstall, reinstall, but it has still retained the stretch and I'm in the same situation where I can't access the config pages.  I also deleted the .cfg within the data folder, but that had no effect.

Any help or fix will be greatly appreciated.  At the moment the game is unplayable, and I'm just at the point where my team is starting to become a real force in European football!

Many thanks

Ben, you're a top man, it worked.

I thought I tried it yesterday but clearly didn't.  Spent about an hour trying to resolve, but this reboot trick was obviously one of the only ones I didn't try!

Still has the small text on some parts of the game.  Anywhere that the size can be changed within game please (adjusting the tablet display settings make no difference) ?  It might be the font has changed rather than the size.  No problem if not, at least I can play it again

Thanks