[Suggestion] Ironman Modus

_Robert

How would you expect it to operate? Autosave after every match? It can possibly extend playtime by a lot since saving the game, even after recent edition optimization, takes considerable chunk of time in a possible Iron Man play through.

I like this idea. Ironman mode is been used in some games, so it couldn't be that hard to implement.

Most of the ongoing stuff has to be saved even now. Could it be that only the stuff from News feed (with time stamps) would be extra to be saved?

Like, if we read from the News that a player (we want) has made a contract with another team, that piece of News with a time stamp would already be saved! Before that hits the screen. No chance to make a time leap!

I vote for this.

Am 18.7.2021 um 14:01 schrieb Orion_:

How would you expect it to operate? Autosave after every match? It can possibly extend playtime by a lot since saving the game, even after recent edition optimization, takes considerable chunk of time in a possible Iron Man play through.

You are definately right.

But i save in 4 seconds (since the actual version). I also understand that for some Computers, this might be an issue.

And for your first question: No idea, i am not a programer. 

Just a wishlist.

Edited by _Robert