I cannot set the "Detail Level" for my custom Continental Cup

Champol

Hi fellows,
I am very concerned: I spent weeks months creating a custom Continental Cup for North America, testing everything to make sure nothing would fail. I based it on the pre-existing NACL (North America Champions League), using the advanced rules.

Now everything was looking alright, but then I noticed that the game wasn't playing the continental cup matches in detail, so I couldn't watch the highlights. But what's unexplainable is that... There is no way to modify the detail level!! Look:

https://preview.redd.it/vr8pmu762pa71.png?width=849&format=png&auto=webp&s=98cbb70be375a53e35f41a6687f88e2a5c796015

No option for North America, which is the continent I set everything in! 😥

Does anyone have a clue of what I did wrong? Is this an error?
Is there a way to "force" the detail level of a competition in any other way?

Thanks!

17 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

What are your detail levels on the right?

This is my screen.

I set "Club Competition Detail Levels To": Maximum, and then proceeded to change South America, Oceania, etc. to "None", as I don't need them, but my North American modified Continental Cups don't appear anywhere, not even on "Intercontinental".

imagen.png.ce3dbcf1197cd604bf081b532070e43d.png

image.thumb.png.bd351402d743ec9d31bdbceb998ac9fc.png

This is what I see in the game (FM20 btw) even though I have redone pretty much every continental club championship. One option is that your issue is in FM21 and not in FM20. Maybe an idea to check in the UEFA Revival thread if someone recognizes your problem? Otherwise we might have to check your file.

Thanks for the preocupation.

I think I'll have to check what did I change in the database. I may have deleted a competition that was causing trouble or something, so I will undo some changes and try again.
If I can't find the issue I'll reply again :)

Nope, it doesn't seem to work, even now that I tried adding rules to the 2 NA cups I didn't use.

On 14/07/2021 at 11:56, Wolf_pd said:

One option is that your issue is in FM21 and not in FM20. Maybe an idea to check in the UEFA Revival thread if someone recognizes your problem? Otherwise we might have to check your file.

Can you take a look at my files? I'm asking in the UEFA Revival page, in case anyone has a clue, but I couldn't find any topic about it.
I'll upload them here anyway, in case anyone wants to take a look. (don't judge the names, hehehe)

FM save file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZBALs5leG8aR-Xf-kL5guRdwc3RVdKz/view?usp=sharing

FM editor file: attached below

Potato Planet FINAL.fmf

Edited by Champol