Question for someone from SI; Key vs Extended

Big fan of the game, been playing since CM97/98, all the mobile versions, love the new training & dynamics in FMM21

I normally play with the pitch on & extended highlights at slowest highlight speed & mid-point deadtime speed, but this can take 15mins per game.. when I switch to key highlights to try to make the game faster, but same speed experience for the key highlights, the full game takes the same time, as the extended highlights still seem to play out at the slow speed, just without switching the pitch on. Could this be looked at so “key” means less highlights vs extended & a faster game?

Hope that makes sense…Thanks.

• SI Staff

Hi, which device are you using? Currently we do tests for the time taken in matches and compare between versions but 15 minutes seems to be very long.

Usually a game with key highlights should take less time than one with extended, but each game is different, and there could be a game that has a lot of chances that are seen as key. It's definitely something we can look into for future games though. 

Thanks for the response….. iPhone XR. Performance seems fine, it’s just the game seems to slow down to highlight speed when I have key & pitch selected, without showing the pitch (without showing the key highlight in pitch screen) a lot of the time, so I assume these are extended highlights, just not showing the pitch. So key or extended only seems to switch off or on the pitch for highlights, it slows to highlight speed regardless. I could be wrong, must experiment more.

Maybe try a game with pitch & extended on @ slowest highlight speed, fast deadtime & then switch from extended to key mid game, you might see what I mean, the game slows to highlight speed without the pitch. Thanks. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/07/2021 at 18:25, Angelos Antoniades said:

Hi, which device are you using? Currently we do tests for the time taken in matches and compare between versions but 15 minutes seems to be very long.

Usually a game with key highlights should take less time than one with extended, but each game is different, and there could be a game that has a lot of chances that are seen as key. It's definitely something we can look into for future games though. 

Is there a chance mobile version of FM will see a player graphical attributes analysis? saves ton of time when you need to deal with many players and in you main and reserve squad.

Edited by CSFC

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, CSFC said:

Is there a chance mobile version of FM will see a player graphical attributes analysis? saves ton of time when you need to deal with many players and in you main and reserve squad.

You mean the hexagon display on a player profile?