Match 51 THE FINAL: Italy vs England - 8pm Sunday BBC1 AND ITV1 LIVE FROM WEMBLEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to my favorite enemy @Federico !

I'll say what I said before the shootout.

Italy played the best they could without so many important players and useless duo of Ciro-Insigne.

England looked like a way better team that's just shackled and scared.

There's 80 f-ing thousand in the stadium, you score in the first minute and then you resort to playing as if you're Scotland?

That's what you deserve.

There was only one team in this final, Italy. Sooooooooo Happy for you Italians! Footbal is at home. OMG the Average English team was so hyped cause they've played 90% of their games at home haha. Bella Italia!

Well to be fair Italy deserved that they were the better team, Southgate bottled it with his subs.

As sad as it is to say we all know that Saka, Rashford and Sancho will all get racial abuse tonight online.

Just now, EnterUsernameHere said:

Football won. 

Never trust a Utd player in a shootout. Bottlers club right @GunmaN1905?

Really poor from Southgate.

What kind of message did he send to both Rashford and Sancho if they couldn't get like 10 minutes?

And you never sub on young players to take pens if they're not in the game.

Absolutely no balls to have 3 kids take the pens in the most important game in 50 years.

Poor ****er will carry that now at 19 years old.

I cannot believe 1 Southgate thought he could handle it and 2 other older more experienced  players wouldn't step up instead.

1 minute ago, Bootador said:

You know what really hurts? It's gonna be at least 25 years before Saka becomes manager. 

I can't wait to see the news when he gets 'saked'. :D 

But poor kid, he was placed in a very difficult situation.

Just now, Mawka said:

There was only one team in this final, Italy. Sooooooooo Happy for you Italians! Footbal is at home. OMG the Average English team was so hyped cause they've played 90% of their games at home haha. Bella Italia!

One of the worst posts in the thread, are you 5?

Well played Italy, deserved it.

1 minute ago, Baptista_8 said:

How has Shaw not taken one?

he wasn't in the right frame, he was ******** it and shaking. 

Just now, Harryseaess said:

Maguire and Saka taking pens before Grealish and Sterling. Shows who’s got the mentality and who hasn’t.

Sterling's taken loads of high pressure penalties. Missed most of them. 

2 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Actually feel sick for Saka. Southgate's subs killed us when we needed a lift

He didn't learn from Croatia. He needs to listen to the feedback after tonight and realise that he actually needs to make proactive changes during the game. I'm not going to turn on Southgate though, he's done brilliantly to get to a semi final and a final, and maybe they can go that extra step in Qatar, but he really needs to learn where he keeps going wrong.

Absolutely staying away from the papers tomorrow. They're going to be desperate for a scapegoat, and they've been after Rashford for months so this is their perfect chance.

Edited by Heartwork

è a casa... 

England bottlers of course, never in doubt, etc...

Oh guys, I feel for you. Been there, got the t-shirt. 

Cry, and try again next year. Brilliant tournament, all in all. 

Italy deserved winners. Mancini subs from half time onwards was all to win the game, Southgate was Croatia 2018 all over again. Hold on, late subs, negative mindset.

He’s been superb for getting the feel good factor, but again when it matters he’s cautious approach has killed us.

I think this team will get stronger. But honestly feel Southgate needs some sessions with the sports psychologists about his reluctance to make timely subs. 

All the pundits said when taking penos you dont change your mind

the only reason you take a slow run up is to make your decision late

easy with hindsight but how isnt that message being put over to the whole squad... pick your spot and ****ing blast it