Semi Finals

climbatise

Set offset dates under "dates" for both games with a time and specific venue. Make sure fixture priority is set to highest.

In some cases the game gets confused and thinks the stadium is being used by a local team, even if they're not in an active league. Scheduling games so they don't conflict with the weekend 3 PM or weekday 7:30 PM slot helps in those extreme cases (i.e. more than 2 hours between kickoff times)

3 hours ago, climbatise said:

Thanks for your help but it does not let me select time or specific stadium when I input fixture date.

in the first image 'dates' under semi final as themodelcitizen says this is where you can specify the exact stadium

6e1612b186a0ac3aa87e0acf81337fc7.png

you still havent shown an image of where you are editing 

9 hours ago, Roy Race 9 said:

in the first image 'dates' under semi final as themodelcitizen says this is where you can specify the exact stadium

6e1612b186a0ac3aa87e0acf81337fc7.png

you still havent shown an image of where you are editing 

On that screen which you've shown. Once the dates are inputted, the rest is blanked out and I am not able to enter anything. 

8 hours ago, climbatise said:

On that screen which you've shown. Once the dates are inputted, the rest is blanked out and I am not able to enter anything. 

I am able to enter the stadium section and search however after selecting the venue the box remains empty so its bugged

3105c0d28c3302bc8a6f671d3cf4daa8.png

18 minutes ago, themodelcitizen said:

Under "stadium" first you have to choose "specific stadium", or else that box isn't changeable. Use the details panel below if you can't do it from there.

Thanks for your help but I've already done that. I've just gone along with the national stadium for the semi finals instead.