TeamGB Olympics fm21

jridz96

Anyone have any idea how I can make Great Britain playable in the Olympics on FM21 like they were in FM12. I have found Great Britain on the editor but have no idea! Would be classssss

@jridz96 no need for 2 identical threads mate just wait for a reply

check the olympic games history- team GB is called this

3185e563b3b6f3a35a7533e4519e9559.png

if you look in editor there are 2 options there is no team GB 

cce69fd68cd038b856ad50c7c024ee02.png

however if you set GB to replace one of the qualified teams they dont go their place always goes to Belgium U23 in several tests I have done

@Wolf_pd any idea why this is happening ? could it be that the UK is not a World governing  body member

I replaced a european qualified team with GB in both set of rules

as default and 2021 have teams registered for the comp but I can get other nations to take part but not GB

4633a45220959712850ebcc0cbcd7622.png

f9d7437193699c66523095312f27916e.png

Edited by Roy Race 9

Still a mystery how ths one works. I have rebuild the Olympics in FM20 and while on occasion team GB will appear, it is because there is one qualification cycle that on occassion still puts the host into the qualification, so a missing team is then replaced with team GB.

Setting GB as a host doesn't work either.

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

Still a mystery how ths one works. I have rebuild the Olympics in FM20 and while on occasion team GB will appear, it is because there is one qualification cycle that on occassion still puts the host into the qualification, so a missing team is then replaced with team GB.

Setting GB as a host doesn't work either.

Is it not just England? Anytime they're called into a U23 tournament it just becomes Team GB? I think that's what happens when the Olympics randomly puts them as hosts

8 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Is it not just England? Anytime they're called into a U23 tournament it just becomes Team GB? I think that's what happens when the Olympics randomly puts them as hosts

That might be the situation. Maybe that's why setting GB didn't work and setting England would work. One to consider.

5 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

That might be the situation. Maybe that's why setting GB didn't work and setting England would work. One to consider.

13 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

even doing that doesnt work

iirc when I have done this before GB were called Great Britain in the editor that option isnt there anymore

ddbd9216748012acc15d93feb6604ab0.png

still defaults to Belgium U23b7a242c03a5bd7c7fd3c3336a0739798.jpg

Edited by Roy Race 9

Belgium must be the highest-ranked/rep team, and just get called as backup. I thought England with "team type" U23 being listed in the "teams" list in the first round of the competition, rather than using "registered teams," would work, but maybe not anymore.

If you use "teams", the game will just run down the list until there's no room left, so if there are extras at the bottom they'll only get called in if it has to skip over one of the entries (usually if there's a double).

Edited by themodelcitizen