Match 50: England vs Denmark - 8pm (bst) ITV1 LIVE FROM WEMBLEY !!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Yuko said:

Who told you I don't have a refereeing license? 

Does it have to be a pissing contest or a mobbing here, can't you have proper discussions and not blinded ones? Never came across civilized discussion on this board, blimey...

Would be even worse if you had a refereeing license  :D

3 minutes ago, sc91 said:

Wait till you realise that Kevin Doyle is Irish....

I know you love pointing that out, but wait till you realize that Grealish and Rice are also Irish. And Rooney... 

Who cares? :P

16 minutes ago, Pukey said:

I will never understanding why people thinking "I disagree with that refereeing decision" suddenly means there's a massive conspiracy. We've had one contentious (but nowhere near as controversial as people are making out) decision and all of a sudden there's some evil conspiracy to have England win the tournament because...idk, money maybe?

I think the Danes were in on the conspiracy tbh. Completely ineffectual after the hour mark, subbed their most dangerous player, kicked the ball into their own net and insisted on bumping into Sterling when he was already on the way down. Clearly wanted the home team to win :D 

Just now, Yuko said:

I know you love pointing that out, but wait till you realize that Grealish and Rice are also Irish. And Rooney... 

took quite some time to check that on Wikipedia, eh?

Just now, Yuko said:

Strange as those three, and as much as myself, were born in England, thus.....

1 minute ago, Carambau said:

Would be even worse if you had a refereeing license  :D

Person with worst takes on football on SI forums disagrees with me on almost everything. I take that as a mighty big compliment. 

1 minute ago, Yuko said:

Who told you I don't have a refereeing license? 

Does it have to be a pissing contest or a mobbing here, can't you have proper discussions and not blinded ones? Never came across civilized discussion on this board, blimey...

Yuko  you're the only person here who has been banned from a football thread previously. So I don't think you should be accusing anyone of not having a civilized discussion

Just now, enigmatic said:

I think the Danes were in on the conspiracy tbh. Completely ineffectual after the hour mark, subbed their most dangerous player, kicked the ball into their own net and insisted on bumping into Sterling when he was already on the way down. Clearly wanted the home team to win :D 

Didn't you hear about the Austria - Italy game? The Italians believed before the the game that the English ref was going to get some of their players suspended / and or knock Italy out to help England's chances.

And also the constant asking why are England playing at home in the 2nd round when no-one else was despite this all being known for ages.

1 minute ago, Yuko said:

Person with worst takes on football on SI forums disagrees with me on almost everything. I take that as a mighty big compliment. 

If it makes you happy, just do it :)

Just now, Tony85 said:

Didn't you hear about the Austria - Italy game? The Italians believed before the the game that the English ref was going to get some of their players suspended / and or knock Italy out to help England's chances.

And also the constant asking why are England playing at home in the 2nd round when no-one else was despite this all being known for ages.

Italians taking the morale high ground on corruption. :D

1 minute ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Yuko  you're the only person here who has been banned from a football thread previously. So I don't think you should be accusing anyone of not having a civilized discussion

Only because the mob didn't aporove of my point of view. 

If fascism is what you guys like here and everyone in sync having the same opinions chantingn and ganging up against everyone else, maybe you should reconsider the "discussion" phraseology at the header.

Just now, Yuko said:

If fascism is what you guys like here and everyone in sync having the same opinions chantingn and ganging up against everyone else, maybe you should reconsider the "discussion" phraseology at the header.

I think this should be enough now. I wont let myself getting accused of being a fascist. Mods?

Just now, Carambau said:

I think this should be enough now. I wont let myself getting accused of being a fascist. Mods?

Then stop trying to shut up the person who you disagree with. 

1 minute ago, Yuko said:

If you're going to start accusing people of fascism then we're definitely not going to want you around in any discussion

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Yuko said:

Then stop trying to shut up the person who you disagree with. 

BS needs to be called out BS, easy as that. And you are very good at BS.

Edited by Carambau

Just now, InigoPatinkin said:

He's such a shameless Anglophobe. 

Absolutely no way he comes on here ranting like he has done if that goes the other way. Can talk about not wanting iNjUsTiCe but there's no chance he holds such bitterness if it happens in any other match or to England.

Anyway can we talk more about those DIRTY CHEATING DANES getting within 1m of the wall on the freekick they scored from? Even if you think Sterling dived, that's one thing in the heat of the moment. The Danish team DELIBERATELY CHEATED to steal football from its RIGHTFUL HOME. 

Most gratuitous Scandinavian incursion into English territory since 1066 if you ask me.

Just to be absolutely clear, people aren't mocking the disagreement with the penalty. Plenty of other posters have said they don't think it's a penalty.

What's being laughed at is the complete and utter meltdown, and absolute bollocks posted about some secret, evil conspiracy to try and get England through. 

Just now, kopsy101 said:

Pure on the edge of my seat waiting for another funny Yuko reply 

Think you'll be there for quite a while because he's not coming back

1 minute ago, Smallen said:

Danny Makkelie is deep woke guys. It’s part of the cultural Marxist agenda.

What does that mean exactly? What has being "deep woke" and a "Marxist agenda" got to do with football?

Just nerds with an political axe to grind think they are clever and funny and they are neither.

1 minute ago, Carambau said:

What does that mean exactly? What has being "deep woke" and a "Marxist agenda" got to do with football?

The entire England football team has been kneeling at the start of the match to express their disgust at the lack of Marxist representation at the top of government. This entire thing is a Marxist takeover of the British institutions by radical leftist Marcus Rashford, it's why he hasn't been starting, he's too busy working behind the scenes on the coup. 

3 minutes ago, InigoPatinkin said:

The entire England football team has been kneeling at the start of the match to express their disgust at the lack of Marxist representation at the top of government. This entire thing is a Marxist takeover of the British institutions by radical leftist Marcus Rashford, it's why he hasn't been starting, he's too busy working behind the scenes on the coup. 

Oh, thank God for that. I thought it was going to be something bad.

The ENT are the traditional rivals of my national team. Hence, I like to see England lose. But even I think there's Anglophobia kicking about on here. There's banter and good natured rivalry, and then there's unhealthy obsession (we know all about this in Glasgow, much to society's detriment). 

I don't enjoy the incessant coverage of the ENT, but I can understand it. If Scotland got to a major final, I'd be happy to have build up every day. They could play "I can boogie" every minute (on second thought, nah, that would be annoying). 

If England win on Sunday, there remains a team they couldn't beat...

50 minutes ago, Pompeyboyz said:

Did Hungary get any punishment for their fans blatant homophobic and xenophobic chants and signs?

But England get hit for a single laser pen....OK it was at a crucial moment...but still. 

As far as I know they're investigating, whether they'll actually do anything is another matter.

I think the problem for England on the laser front is that the Danes and the ref had already raised it earlier in the game, I'm not sure how easy it is for stewards to spot the culprit though. It will only be some kind of trivial fine anyway.

31 minutes ago, Pukey said:

Good to see some foreign press having a completely normal one. Marca also suggesting there's a conspiracy :D 

It woz Boris wot one it geeza

7 minutes ago, Carambau said:

If only British journalists asked themselves those questions before writing their articles.

5 minutes ago, InigoPatinkin said:

Damn the "Salford School"! 

2 minutes ago, Smallen said:

If only British journalists asked themselves those questions before writing their articles.

Most probably never even read Marx in their lives which is why it always amuses me.

26 minutes ago, Pukey said:
Good to see some foreign press having a completely normal one. Marca also suggesting there's a conspiracy :D 

Honestly, as much as this is proper swivel-eyed lunacy from the Italian and Spanish gutter press I would love for it to be true. UEFA paying back Boris Johnson for scrapping the Super League by telling the referee to disallow all Italian goals.

I'd celebrate in the street just as much.