Match 50: England vs Denmark - 8pm (bst) ITV1 LIVE FROM WEMBLEY !!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Yuko said:

I cannot believe my eyes reading some of the comments... You guys deserve just this: 0-0 in the 95th minute, the Italians get awarded a PK that's the exact same situation with the Sterling incident, Italy converts and sayonara cup. 

Then I want to see your reaction to a "win some, lose some", "diving is okay when we do it" and "sour grapes"... 

The referee needs to be barred on the spot and if he likes officiating he should restrict himself to pub tournaments. 

EXPRESS YOURSELF, IT'S ONE ON ONE

YOU'VE GOT TO HOLD AND GIVE BUT DO IT AT THE RIGHT TIME

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, darren1983 said:

Do fans say Italy's 2006 World Cup is tarnished thanks to a dive against the Aussies? No. Anyone using that logic if, still a big if, England win here is just a knob really. Grow up.

It definitely IS tarnished by that dive. This is actually common knowledge outside of italy 

Just now, themadsheep2001 said:

It's gunman, he's a massive hypocrite

It's not just him mind, got the usual dickheads out crying whenever England do anything. It's ****ing boring, England fans can't win really. 

1 minute ago, Yuko said:

I cannot believe my eyes reading some of the comments... You guys deserve just this: 0-0 in the 95th minute, the Italians get awarded a PK that's the exact same situation with the Sterling incident, Italy converts and sayonara cup. 

Then I want to see your reaction to a "win some, lose some", "diving is okay when we do it" and "sour grapes"... 

The referee needs to be barred on the spot and if he likes officiating he should restrict himself to pub tournaments. 

Then it would be a Campionato Falsato and we'd have to replay it :mad:

1 minute ago, Pukey said:

I think every team that's ever won anything has had some kind of decision in their favour, acting like this game is rigged because of it is just absolutely incredible :D 

Referring to '66 here? Sorry, never going to live down that one :D 

Just now, Andrew_ said:

Sterling was immense.

Although even his description of it just now didn't sound like a penalty :D

Cmon, that is literally the epitome of how Sterling dives to win penalties all the time :D

1 minute ago, Yuko said:

I’m going to add you to the crowdfunder. Do you want the cash or can it go to UNICEF?

Just now, darren1983 said:

It's not just him mind, got the usual dickheads out crying whenever England do anything. It's ****ing boring, England fans can't win really. 

Yep, the same fans then complain about England fans. It's pathetic really

1 minute ago, Marc Albrighton said:

Bringing Eriksens incident into it an absolute embarrassment even for you. Probably the worst post ive ever seen on these forums, so bravo for that.

I only brought it up because players (not just English, but any team) are still disgusting scum that throw themselves down on the ground at every slightest possible contact.

It's funny how noone even thought of diving for a few days after that incident happened, but then normal service resumed.

And this isn't about England as I said, but about refs always finding a way to f-k underdog teams over against a big nation.

Would that penalty be given against England, especially on Wembley? Yeah, right.

I was late to the game and only started watching in 48th or so minute. You were a way better team and should've been up by a couple goals before the penalty.
If you did, I wouldn't say a word.

But this what we just witnessed was a disgrace.

Why does Sterling who was by far the best player on the pitch have to blatantly dive and smile after he goes up?

And we all know everyone would be disgusted if it wasn't your team, but go on, pretend like it's all fine.

Just now, Carambau said:

It definitely IS tarnished by that dive. This is actually common knowledge outside of italy 

I do not even remember it anymore. There is no asterisk in my mind on the Italian World Cup.

England deserved the win, but imagine the uproar if that penalty happened the other way & knocked England out, people in here would be like football is finished & all that etc. 

6 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

I know that most of you are under the heavy influence of alcohol, but you're showing your true faces.

Good stuff.

Maybe you lads should start supporting Juventus, these things are a common practice and after some time you think it's the norm. :thup:

Now enjoy your mickey mouse rigged cup.

Had to cheat your way to the final against a team that had it's best player nearly die and was a huge underdog.
Massive achievement.

What have you been smoking tonight? :D 

1 minute ago, darren1983 said:

Do fans say Italy's 2006 World Cup is tarnished thanks to a dive against the Aussies? No. Anyone using that logic if, still a big if, England win here is just a knob really. Grow up.

The 1934 World Cup was rigged for Mussolini's fascist Italy to win. They should be stripped of that title. :kriss:

I must say I’ve never been a big fan of Pep, always seen him as a great coach but lucky with the teams he’s managed.

But I must say he’s played a blinder, he’s basically given Sterling a gap year and played him just enough to keep him fit so that he can smash the euros…….nice one our kid!

I'm delighted but Southgate's refusal to use his substitutes until 30 minutes after it was obvious they were needed frustrates me SO GOD DAMN MUCH

1 minute ago, DJ said:

Referring to '66 here? Sorry, never going to live down that one :D 

Well over the line :brock: 

1 minute ago, Carambau said:

That was a daylight murder compared to this.

The problem for me isn't the penalty, but VAR.

How can we have proper football if this sh*t happens with a dozen cameras and so many angles?

If it was given without VAR, I could maybe understand it, but with VAR? Absolute joke.

1 minute ago, darren1983 said:

tbh England fans shouldnt care even if Harry Kane picked the ball up and walked it into the net :D

A win is a win, thats football.

Denmark should be pissed, of course, but tough, take your licks as horrible as it feels.

Just now, lennon67 said:

England deserved the win, but imagine the uproar if that penalty happened the other way & knocked England out, people in here would be like football is finished & all that etc. 

I dunno, I personally would be saying that's a really stupid challenge make.

2 minutes ago, Carambau said:

I'll take your word there as only time I've ever seen it mentioned is my Aussie mate who still hates Italy to this day as a result. 

3 minutes ago, Yuko said:

If this happens Italy and any other team for that matter will take the penalty and try to score, so what exactly is your point here? Please do expound on what should have followed the refs decision.

Just now, bestbrother said:

Denmark should be pissed, of course, but tough, take your licks as horrible as it feels.

TBF, they used all their luck for at least a century by winning a tournament they did not qualify for in 92 :D

4 minutes ago, Yuko said:

Yuko my guy!!!! We don’t care 🤣

14 minutes ago, SouthCoastRed said:

Never nervous. Never in doubt

Genuinely wasn't, not even joking. Only difference between this game and Ukraine was the scoreline. We battered them and they only scored because Pickford is a bomb scare. They were dead after 70 minutes and we were still sprinting in the 120th minute.

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

How can we have proper football if this sh*t happens with a dozen cameras and so many angles?

If it was given without VAR, I could maybe understand it, but with VAR? Absolute joke.

On a forum with 95% fans of the team that got the penalty, you are not going to convince anyone ^^

'there was contact' is a solid rule in English football anyway :p 

1 minute ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Well... whatever. Enjoy that your team reached a final for once :D

2 minutes ago, lennon67 said:

100% genuinely, I'd be saying the same as what I've said already - it's soft, but it's never getting overturned by VAR. Gunman et al acting like this is the worst decision in the history of football is just completely nonsensical, and then accusing England fans of being the deluded ones on top of that :D 

Just now, Icondacarver said:

TBF, they used all their luck for at least a century by winning a tournament they did not qualify for in 92 :D

thats it, football is a sport, sport is based on skill as much as luck.

Ride it, ride it to heaven, ride it to hell, as you never know what is inbetween.

1 minute ago, bestbrother said:

tbh England fans shouldnt care even if Harry Kane picked the ball up and walked it into the net :D

A win is a win, thats football.

I'm sure most won't care, it's just a bit dull to read, let people enjoy the moment a bit is all. Start ******** on England tomorrow if you really need to :D 

It wasn't a penalty and all the crying about the crying, reminds me of the opposite reactions I got back in 2004 and 2006 in other forums I was in, when you guys got knocked out by us in matches with controversial calls. Let's just say the English didn't react very well then. :D

England were the better side today though, and deserved to go through. Sterling and Kane have hit an excellent streak of form, and both are starting to look like decent shouts for player of the tournament. The team is assured, confident, and well organised. Enjoy this moment guys, only comes once in every many years, even for nations that reach this stage more regularly. 

I don't really get what some people want the England fans here to say.  Most people on here have agreed it was a soft pen or not a pen.  Some (of the England fans) criticised Sterling.  I even said I couldn't cheer the goal.

But the reality is soft pens get given all the time, Sterling didn't do anything that many other players wouldn't, we've got knocked out of tournaments by bad reffing decisions before.  In addition we were dominating the game at that point and seemed highly likely to score at any time, it's not like it was a smash and grab.  You accept the good fortune and move on.

Just now, Marc Albrighton said:

If this happens Italy and any other team for that matter will take the penalty and try to score, so what exactly is your point here? Please do expound on what should have followed the refs decision.

All he's trying to say is that you're (most of you) are hypocrites who act as English football is any different from all othe countries, but the truth is that every single team is full of diving cu*ts who look how to get a foul more than how to score the damn ball.

If this happened last night or any other game where England wasn't playing, you'd be talking about a disgraceful penalty. But since it happened to you, might aswell turn the other way around and pretend it's just a part of football.

Maybe without VAR it was, but with VAR this sh*t simply has to stop.

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

Genuinely wasn't, not even joking. Only difference between this game and Ukraine was the scoreline. We battered them and they only scored because Pickford is a bomb scare. They were dead after 70 minutes and we were still sprinting in the 120th minute.

I got up and paced the bathroom for 10 mins, it might be the pending brown liquid that was about to sloosh out that was the cause though.

Just now, AK22 said:

NEVER IN DOUBT 

Dodgy first half, but even then they didn't exactly rip us apart. Second half onwards we were so much the better team.

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

Actually I think things only went to crap when Denmark subs came in

Poulsen was especially awful

2 minutes ago, AK22 said:

NEVER IN DOUBT 

Absolutely dominated them tbh and they could only score from a miss-hit free kick.

2 minutes ago, Pukey said:

100% genuinely, I'd be saying the same as what I've said already - it's soft, but it's never getting overturned by VAR. Gunman et al acting like this is the worst decision in the history of football is just completely nonsensical, and then accusing England fans of being the deluded ones on top of that :D 

This. It's really soft but we've seen them given and it's never getting overturned

Wasn't a pen for me but the challenge on Kane earlier on in the match should have been and wasn't given so a bit of cosmic balancing.

6 minutes ago, darren1983 said:

Aussie here; that moment still haunts me. Don't think I'd go so far as to say it tainted Italy's run though mind.

Just now, NotSoSpecialOne said:

Wasn't a pen for me but the challenge on Kane earlier on in the match should have been and wasn't given so a bit of cosmic balancing.

Aussie here; that moment still haunts me. Don't think I'd go so far as to say it tainted Italy's run though mind.

Nah Kane fouled the defender. Neither were pens.

Just now, Zeonflux said:

You guys arguing with @GunmaN1905 need to remember that International football, like all sports is 50% supporting you country and 50% hating England no matter what

That's also true of England fans :D