Match 50: England vs Denmark - 8pm (bst) ITV1 LIVE FROM WEMBLEY !!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John Motson. Barry Davies. Tony Gubba. Brian Moore. Jon Champion. Peter Drury. Clive Tyldesley.

And yet it's SAM BLOODY MATTERFACE who gets to call this moment.

Just now, kpain16 said:

Gotta love the scream Sterling makes before falling. He knew what he was doing :D

And now instead of his amazing performance in which he was easily the best English player on the pitch, everyone neutral will remember the disgusting dive.

4 minutes ago, aggressive minor said:

No one gives a **** 

This. So many tournament winners that absolutely stole a win somewhere.  Nobody cares 

Plus much as I don't think that was a penalty, nobody can watch that Denmark performance and say they deserved to go through.

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

And now instead of his amazing performance in which he was easily the best English player on the pitch, everyone neutral will remember the disgusting dive.

I am sure he can live with that. Raheem will be a hero to millions for more things than that moment and his legacy will outlive the salt that forms on the earths crust from your tears 

1 minute ago, Icondacarver said:

I am sure he can live with that. Raheem will be a hero to millions for more things than that moment and his legacy will outlive the salt that forms on the earths crust from your tears 

Enough people in England hate Sterling anyway, what's a few extra foreign fans gonna do?

Hmmm. Overall, England deserve the win based on them outplaying the Danes everywhere. But you have to score. 

The Danes did enough to stop England scoring a second goal. With that, England would have been out. Schmeichel vs Pickford, no contest, I know where I would put my money. 

England through the eye of a needle. 

kk.png

Two balls on the pitch when Sterling makes the run, but it's all good. :)

It's coming home even if the only way is with ref's help in a tournament you're hosting.

SWEEEEEEEETTTT CAROOOOLIIIIIIINNNEEEEE

BAAA BAA BAAA

kk.png

It's coming home even if the only way is with ref's help in a tournament you're hosting.

LOL. How bitter can a man be? 

1 minute ago, GunmaN1905 said:

kk.png

Baby Crying GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY