Match 50: England vs Denmark - 8pm (bst) ITV1 LIVE FROM WEMBLEY !!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Mr Adam said:

Give Gareth his dues - taking Grealish off is ballsy as heck. And it does make some sense (I wouldn’t have done it)

If I was doing ballsy defensive subs it'd have been the excellent Sterling off (deserves a rest, doesn't have defensive positioning, won't take a penalty if we screw up). That counter showed why Gareth's manager...

Just now, enigmatic said:

If I was doing ballsy defensive subs it'd have been the excellent Sterling off (deserves a rest, doesn't have defensive positioning, won't take a penalty if we screw up). That counter showed why Gareth's manager...

Grealish (discounting Kane) is the poorest presser in the front line, Foden/Sterling are the best pressers so no way they were coming off.

6 minutes ago, Bootador said:

Grealish (discounting Kane) is the poorest presser in the front line, Foden/Sterling are the best pressers so no way they were coming off.

Sterling's a better presser when he's not knackered! Mostly I figured Grealish would waste time better

Just now, Mr Adam said:

Eh on that second you can actually see number 24 knock into him 

He's already going down before the slight touch happens.

Professional divers gets rewarded. Perfect description of modern football, not just England.

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

He's already going down before the slight touch happens.

Professional divers gets rewarded. Perfect description of modern football, not just England.

I know. It’s just bizarre to use a slowed down video showing exactly what you are trying to prove against.