Jump to content

Match 50 ENGLAND VS Denmark 2nd Euro 2020 semi final LIVE from Wembley! Kick-Off 8PM BST ITV


Recommended Posts

I'm more nervous about this than I would be about the final.

Denmark are too good for us to comfortably beat, but not good enough for us to accept losing against them. The worst type of opponent for a fan

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ajw10 said:

I'm more nervous about this than I would be about the final.

Denmark are too good for us to comfortably beat, but not good enough for us to accept losing against them. The worst type of opponent for a fan

Exactly my thoughts.

It doesn't help that there are two insipid performances against Denmark in my recent memory.

I still think we win 2-0 but I'm gonna be a wreck the longer it goes on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ajw10 said:

I'm more nervous about this than I would be about the final.

Also I would like to see England in a final at least once in my lifetime. Win or lose its something you remember forever.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Coulthard's Jaw said:

Also I would like to see England in a final at least once in my lifetime. Win or lose its something you remember forever.

You say that now but christ, that's even more pain losing a final. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Coulthard's Jaw said:

I've seen Arsenal lose a CL final, ****ing miserable but at least I've seen us in one :D 

Losing semi finals is much worse, too

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Coulthard's Jaw said:

I've seen Arsenal lose a CL final, ****ing miserable but at least I've seen us in one :D 

You ****ers beat us in 2 finals in one year. Imagine that pain. :D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If England play like they did in the second half against Ukraine, it should be comfortable. If they play like they did for most of the Germany match, or the first half against Ukraine, it could get nervy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

England should win comfortably, and I can say this as someone who doesn't particularly care either way. Obviously it'll be "nervy"

Surely Denmark aren't scoring 2, and we are scoring at least 1.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...