Any tips for a good (attacking) corner routine?

Does anyone have a good (attacking) corner routine to share? I've been experimenting with various things but can't get any results. Currently I am whacking them to near post, the idea is that the tall guy will win the header and either hit the target himself or flick it on to the striker on the far post. One player marking the keeper, a couple of lads inside the box, someone outside the box to recycle possession and a few stay back to avoid us getting caught on the break.

Doesn't work.

I'm not looking for an exploit or anything, but if I could score from 1 in 15 corners or so it would be massive.. because currently I just go "bah, another corner" and know I won't get anything from it. 

What I'm doing is working so well that I'm considering changing it up because it feels almost like an exploit. Basically get the biggest aerial threat you have to attack the near post, the second one to stay in the near post and someone else at the far post. Oh and put right footed players to take corners on the left and vice versa, and tell them to aim at near post. Consistently 10-15 corner goals a season for me