Match 47: Czech Republic V Denmark - Saturday 5pm (ITV) live from Baku Olympic Stadium

TM

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My pre-tournament prediction that Denmark would reach the Final isn't looking too shabby now. :)

These boys are really good to watch. Even if England win tonight, I'd make the Danes slight favourites.

1 minute ago, The Amazing Dale Watkins said:

What a snooze fest. How did all the entertaining teams end up on the other side of the bracket

Been a good game imo. 

1 minute ago, Heartwork said:

I'd definitely be worried about facing Denmark in the semi-final if I were England or Ukraine.

Not only are they a good side but the Eriksen incident has given them something.

Just now, CFuller said:

My pre-tournament prediction that Denmark would reach the Final isn't looking too shabby now. :)

These boys are really good to watch. Even if England win tonight, I'd make the Danes slight favourites.

Denmark are a good team and will be a threat, but you'd really have them favourites for an away game at Wembley?

2 minutes ago, CFuller said:

Danes favourites in potential game vs England?

Not for me Clive. 

Though it'd be a close game, maybe going to ET and pens if the game happened, England would start as slight favourites.

Not to mention the game would take place at Wembley. 

Edited by craigcwwe

1 minute ago, craigcwwe said:

Been a good game imo. 

Not only are they a good side but the Eriksen incident has given them something.

Yeah they're playing for more than just the title. It's like in Euro 92, they got in on a technicality due to Yugoslavia's bloody breakup and everyone thought they were just there to make up the numbers, so they had a point to prove. This year they're doing it for Eriksen.

3 minutes ago, craigcwwe said:

It definitely has. The players has become much more tightknit, and the whole nation is behind them like never before.

9 minutes ago, craigcwwe said:

Danes favourites in potential game vs England?

Not for me Clive. 

Though it'd be a close game, maybe going to ET and pens if the game happened, England would start as slight favourites.

Not to mention the game would take place at Wembley. 

England definitely favourites but Czech getting through would have been much better for them.

I think England have been great....not crazy exciting or adventurous, but we have controlled every match apart from the Scotland game and made it seem fairly straightforward....I thought the game against Germany was exceptionally good for the way we rectricted them apart from the Muller chance overall.