Jump to content

Match 46: Belgium vs Italy - 8pm (BBC1) live from Football Arena Munich!


Lucas
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the great players and teams Italy have had over the years I think this is my favourite to watch. Absolute travesty if Belgium win this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, craigcwwe said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a ****. 

I'd be all for VAR correcting the ref and give Immobile yellow for a dive. No goal. That would really teach him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Immobile is challenging Morata and that other crap Spanish lad from earlier for worst supposed good striker at the tournament.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chadli coming on to save Belgium :cool:

probably going to score now I've said this unless he ends up going off but I'd never trust Immobile when the game is high pressure

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Weezer said:

Of all the great players and teams Italy have had over the years I think this is my favourite to watch. Absolute travesty if Belgium win this.

This is the first time I enjoy watching Italy for as long as I live. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The feared defences of Serie A are clearly a thing of the past if Immobile is scoring at the rate he's scoring for Lazio. Callum Paterson's got a better first touch.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, DJ said:

This is the first time I enjoy watching Italy for as long as I live. 

I don't remember ever seeing an Italian side playing with this kind of tempo before.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Haguey said:

Immobile is challenging Morata and that other crap Spanish lad from earlier for worst supposed good striker at the tournament.

No penalty, no party for Ciro. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Haguey said:

Immobile is challenging Morata and that other crap Spanish lad from earlier for worst supposed good striker at the tournament.

It's even worse because his club record is amazing. Morata is at least consistent. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

The feared defences of Serie A are clearly a thing of the past if Immobile is scoring at the rate he's scoring for Lazio. Callum Paterson's got a better first touch.

Half of his goals are pens mind. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, craigcwwe said:

I'd say bring Belotti on but he's no better. 

Even Graziano Pelle would be better. He was awful. 

Edited by Marius_R
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • SI Staff

Just doesn’t seem Belgium’s night. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

He's like the Italian Danny Ings, good at a mid-table team but useless at the top level. Probably why he failed at Dortmund.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...