Match 45: Switzerland vs Spain - 5pm (ITV1) live from the Saint Petersburg Stadium !

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, The_jagster said:

Is this what watching England as a neutral is like?

Pretty much. Also adds to the annoyance that I feel England could play so much better with their squad. Just going through the motions until someone does something.

19 minutes ago, The_jagster said:

Is this what watching England as a neutral is like?

Spain didn't bother pushing for a second then a lucky break of the ball and it's level.

13 minutes ago, Nordan said:

Pretty much. Also adds to the annoyance that I feel England could play so much better with their squad. Just going through the motions until someone does something.

Worse, TBH. Didn't watch Italy-Austria, but England-Germany was comfortably the worst match of the knockouts I've seen so far. I get not really caring too much about that as long as your side wins, but that was a brutal watch for ~70 minutes. Havertz & Sterling looked the only chance for anything happening. 

Edited by XuluBak

2 minutes ago, Baptista_8 said:

I'm assuming Dani Olmo wasn't wanted at Barca considering he went to Dinamo Zagreb age 16? Quite a strange move that.

He wanted to move somewhere where he could get guaranteed minutes.

It's not like Barcelona didn't want him, but he wasn't a priority. Can't blame him, considering their transfer policy.

• Administrators
Just now, thefmveteran86 said:

Gotta hand it to Sommer, he's playing out of his skin right now

Keeper of the tournament could be a shout if he manages to get through this match.