Real Madrid is CRAZY, should I sell him ?

Just now, HUNT3R said:

2 million above your asking price? Would snap that up.  

I set a very high asking price just for R.Madrid to avoid touching him. Don't think they can be that CRAZY !

The player value however only about 60 $ million

Depends how you like to play, some people like to buy young players develop them and sell for huge profits and sign a new wonderkid (rinse and repeat).

If you wanted a like for like replacement (another star alrady developed) you would have to pay similar amounts.

If Real really wanted him you could get 200m easy

I probably wouldn't sell unless there is an upgrade I wanted before hand or the player desperately wants to leave. He is a top player with a good personality that can have a positive impact on the dressing room, I like to keep these players as long as possible regardless of the money being shown to me. 

Edited by Platinum

^This. Yuuuuuge offers are cool to see, but would only sell if you can absolutely maintain or upgrade his position and others.

In 2023 I got a 200m GBP offer for Seb Esposito (as Brighton from Liverpool) and my initial thought was wow! Sell! Sell! Sell! But then I had a look around and really there were no legit ways to replace with a like for like early 20s beast of a striker, without it being Haaland, which was an impossibility. Fabio Silva was the closest IRL player and maybe a couple closeish regens, but that was it.

I kept him, we're in 2026 and he's remained happy to stay and banging them in at an excellent clip. So in that case not selling was absolutely the right call. I did sell Dwight McNeil to ManUtd for 100m GBP though... they then transfer list him at the end of the season, think it got down to 60m, poor chap.

Edited by CaptCanuck

Sell, without a doubt. He's valued at 57, you're getting triple that back, there is bound to be at least 2 other players as good if not better you can buy with that money.

Depends what your goals are. If you're aiming to be a top club, ie. league/european wins, then you shouldn't sell your star players unless you have a younger (potentially better) player ready and waiting to take their place. As a CM he probably is replaceable, but if your team is going to be worse off competitively speaking then the money still isn't worth it.

This just happened with me. Tottenham offered me 100 million euro for Marash Kumbulla (an Albanian DC). I sold him and bought 3 very good players.

Edited by phd_angel