Match 43: England vs Germany. 5PM (BST) BBC1 LIVE FROM WEMBLEY !!!

Coulthard's Jaw

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, XuluBak said:

My mental prediction/expectation was: England scoring early, Southgate going too conservative, Germany dominating the second half chasing the game. Result pending their finishing vs England on the counter.

But...

Southgate seems to have skipped a step and gone incredibly negative from the start. Result pending performances, but that's worse than Deschamps yesterday on paper. 

Tbf Gareth has more excuse for switching to a back three in a game we're not massive favourites, but I'm still not seeing where the creativity is? Two quick players, a player that needs service and a back seven. Wouldn't kill to have brought in a Foden or a Grealish, and play Saka at wingback.

Just now, Federico said:

Why England is playing every game at home?

I think this game would've been played in Bilbao or Dublin, but UEFA took their games off them and happened to give this one to Wembley.

Anyway, if we win, our next game's in Rome.

In questo momento, CFuller ha scritto:

I think this game would've been played in Bilbao or Dublin, but UEFA took their games off them and happened to give this one to Wembley.

Anyway, if we win, our next game's in Rome.

Ah yeah I remember the venue changed due to covid. Not that now the situation is any better in the UK.