• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - July 2025 - Tre Penne

UEFA Europa Conference League

ZATsCaL.jpg

We took full advantage of a favourable draw and absolutely smashed the Imps, clearly showing who was the better team. As for the second round, we were obviously never going to get past a Belgian side at this stage, but the first leg result is really unjust as we received two red cards and six of the goals were scored after the 70th minute when we already had only nine men on the pitch. The second leg reflects the actual difference between the teams much better.

Transfers

Silvestro Chiarelli - a direct replacement for Molinari.

Edited by Rikulec

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - August 2025 - Tre Penne

Friendlies

MCM9sf0.jpg

A bunch of games against lower league Italian opposition to keep the squad fit.

Transfers

Davide Gatti - Borghini was another player who decided to leave, so we brought in a new goalkeeper.

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - September 2025 - Tre Penne

Friendlies

9GkJCV9.jpg

Two draws against teams that were supposedly better than us.

Campionato Sammarinese

PfyXANB.jpg

XgY8cuZ.jpg

A perfect start is overshadowed by the crazy San Giovanni game. We were out of this world. especially in the first half. I think that should send a clear enough message to the rest of the league. Don't mess with us.

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - October 2025 - Tre Penne

Campionato Sammarinese

7gsIUaT.jpg

vSCALVl.jpg

We keep going strong, even though we almost bottled the Libertas game. There's quite an epic battle emerging at the top of the table. In other news, Rechichi is already on 15 league goals. :D

Coppa Titano

YZkiqhK.jpg

Easy enough, the second leg should be a formality.

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - November 2025 - Tre Penne

Campionato Sammarinese

XSw2h6y.jpg

xQ5zZXT.jpg

Finally, a win over Tre Fiori! Of course things couldn't be too rosy as we followed up with a disappointing home draw to Cailungo. We're now a point clear at the top.

Coppa Titano

FbBekAH.jpg

A rotated team finished the job, more or less.

Libertas await us in the quarter final.

42 minutes ago, scarp said:

How is it only 100 games :eek: :lol:

There aren't that many games in San Marino, you get between 28 and 32 in the league depending on how you do and a maximum of 9 in the cup. Also bear in mind the two years with the national team. I see why you're surprised though, I was too!

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - December 2025 - Tre Penne

Campionato Sammarinese

8FFiE1Z.jpg

2iHkdTH.jpg

Two more straightforward wins for us, four more goals for Rechichi. Tre Fiori seem to have hit a really poor patch of form!

Coppa Titano

JkyUMsT.jpg

No trouble here either.

It's between us and Murata for a place in the final.

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - January 2026 - Tre Penne

Campionato Sammarinese

ul43wWz.jpg

sLjWcBm.jpg

This is getting out of control. :D

Transfers

Stefano Macina - an ex-Sampdoria winger joins us on a free. Probably our highest profile transfer so far.

Dame Mbaye - a decent left back from Senegal who came through the ranks at Salernitana and was released without playing a game for them.

Roberto Mularoni - we needed a new backup keeper, so we got one.

Marino Raschi - another Sammarinese player to increase our depth.

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - February 2026 - Tre Penne

Campionato Sammarinese

2sBWtH1.jpg

bBsDTif.jpg

No unbeaten season for us then. :( It was a proper FMing too, we had almost 30 shots to their 4.

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - April 2026 - Tre Penne

Coppa Titano

ShhkoTB.jpg

We cruised past Murata without trouble to be met by Fiorentino, who upset Tre Fiori in the other semi. The final itself was rather one-sided, we made it seem more interesting by conceding in injury time. Here's our first piece of silverware then!

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - May 2026 - Tre Penne

Campionato Sammarinese

vHuukEU.jpg

Gutted. Absolutely ****ing gutted. To rub salt into the wounds, it was none other than Gabriele Molinari who destroyed us, scoring an early goal and winning two penalties in the second half. I have no words.

32 minutes ago, SixPointer said:

Tough one to swallow!

Definitely. We had an incredible season and we just threw it out of the window with one game. I can't even bring myself to write a proper season review. :(

7 hours ago, Rikulec said:

Definitely. We had an incredible season and we just threw it out of the window with one game. I can't even bring myself to write a proper season review. :(

I hate those ones. Sometimes happens when you loose a player you’ve been building a team around as well 

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - Season Review - 2025/26 - Tre Penne

Campionato Sammarinese

Results (Sep-Dec) - Results (Jan-May)

Competition Performance: 1st (lost in championship playoff final)

All sorts of records got broken, some by outrageous margins. We only lost once in the regular season and there's no way we deserved to lose that game. All that got flushed down the shitter with one bad performance. No justice at all in the end.

Coppa Titano

Competition Performance: Winners

We avoided Tre Fiori, but I don't care, a trophy is a trophy.

Competition Performance: Second Qualifying Round

A dominant performance against Lincoln followed by a hammering from Charleroi, although a lot went against us in the first leg.

Squad

Our biggest weakness seems to be the lack of a proper holding midfielder, something I'll be looking to address soon. Benedittini and Berardi are going to be released.

Transfers - Finances

As usual, plenty of activity on the market. A two-fingered salute to everyone who left us for Tre Fiori.

The finances look stable and for now we could probably easily maintain this level, but we need to progress in Europe if we want to move forward.

Player of the Season

1st - Angelo Rechichi - I don't need to explain this. The guy's an absolute ****ing freak.

2nd - Alessandro Casali - for our standard he's a brilliant player in terms of technical ability and the mental side of his game, perhaps less so when it comes to the physicals. He has produced a lot of good for us this season nevertheless, being the key figure behind Rechichi.

3rd - Silvestro Chiarelli - he caused all sorts of trouble for the opposing defences on the left wing, especially in the cup. Another player that would be difficult to replace if we were to lose him.

Next Season

I want the title and will accept nothing less.

29 minutes ago, scarp said:

How does the best sanmarinese player look at the moment? 

According to the game, that would be the goalkeeper Elia Benedittini. As far as real life players are concerned, there's also Nicola Nanni who's playing at a professional level. I'm more excited about some of the newgens coming up though, there are the likes of Federico Selva and Nicola Gasperoni. The best one seems to be Achille Marani, at 16 he's a starter for the national team and Fiorentina's youth squad and he actually looks like he could become a recognised name in Europe!

aUUokon.jpg

This could be the turning point, both for San Marino and for Tre Fiori, who have just become the first team in the league to turn professional. I'm a bit torn here. On the one hand, I'd love to see them grow, do well in Europe and improve the league's reputation, hopefully increasing its standard (which already seems to be happening). On the other hand, they might become too strong for us and if they decide to poach our players, we're going to be pretty much helpless. One thing's for sure, it's definitely going to spice it all up!

iovWF4T.jpg

iJZFRRU.jpg

I'm happy to have contributed to this by us beating Lincoln, but it's mostly Tre Fiori's work - last season they won the extra preliminary round of the Champions League and made it all the way to the Conference League Third Qualifying Round. Obviously great news for the league as well.

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - Season Preview - 2026/27 - Tre Penne

Board Expectations:

Campionato Sammarinese: Title challenge
Coppa Titano: Final
Super Coppa Sammarinese: Win it
UEFA Europa Conference League: Second Qualifying Round

My Expectations:

Campionato Sammarinese: ****ing win it.
Coppa Titano: Not important.
Super Coppa Sammarinese: Not important.
UEFA Europa Conference League: We got a tough draw and we might not do anything of note this season.

Budgets:

Transfer: £333,440
Wage: £3,592 (currently spending £1,298)
Balance: £401,964

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - Pre-Season - 2026/27 - Tre Penne

Friendlies

nTHjjVt.jpg

We should probably start getting used to those short pre-seasons.

Transfers

QD5BilS.jpg

Quiet so far, although there's at least one more player we're negotiating with and I'm quite angry we couldn't finalise the deal before the St. Pat's game.

Luigi Renzetti - one of our two new starting midfielders. You can already tell the league is growing!

Simone Buffa - there's no way we would have got such a well-rounded player a few years ago.

Youngsters Daniele Casillo and Alan Angelini have also become first team members.

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - July 2026 - Tre Penne

7lRnn67.jpg

I'm of two minds here. We beat St. Pat's, edging out two tight games, and I thought Slovan would definitely be too much for us. And then it turned out they actually weren't. The win in Bratislava was well deserved, although them playing a 4-2-2-2 without wingers definitely helped us a lot. The second leg, however, was simply a tragedy on so many levels. We lost our first choice right back to a second yellow in injury time of the first game and then our second choice right back decided to leave for Virtus inbetween games. That we did handle, but then in the 20th minute Chiarelli launched a two-footer into a Slovan player, obviously getting himself sent off. We somehow scored shortly after and then just held onto our dear lives. And, of course, the 2:1 goal had to come after the 90th ****ing minute. There was just no way we could make it into penalties, they actually scored in the first minute of extra time. To make it hurt even more, it was a really even game, maybe even tipping slightly towards us, before the red card, and that's despite Slovan actually playing a sensible formation this time round. Yeah, it hurts. Again.

Transfers

Jacopo Russo - Stefano Macina got injured for three months, so we needed a new right winger. And we found one who should absolutely tear this league apart.

Thomas Francini - unlikely to break into the starting XI, but he's Sammarinese and fairly decent.

Davide Tosi - one of the best defenders in the country, I've been trying to snap him up for quite a long time and now he's finally here.

Lorenzo Muccioli - we needed cover for right back, and here he is.

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - August 2026 - Tre Penne

Friendlies

sVB3pEd.jpg

A perfect set of wins and plenty of goals as well.

Transfers

Davide Ghiotti - we didn't really need another player for the left wing, but I just couldn't help myself. Our strike force is bloody terrifying. :D

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - September 2026 - Tre Penne

Super Coppa Sammarinese

Y3kOmbu.jpg

We got a trophy! A solid performance against our arch rivals and a quickfire double to seal the victory. What a start to the domestic season!

Campionato Sammarinese

4KxSLAm.jpg

KU6KaFf.jpg

Faetano are really becoming our bogey team, aren't they? Thankfully we really got firing after dropping those two points, let's keep it that way with Rechichi doing Rechichi things. :D

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - November 2026 - Tre Penne

Campionato Sammarinese

URwnzAU.jpg

aczoPkF.jpg

Two more points dropped to a team who parked the bus and prayed for whatever higher power they believe in for 90 minutes. It's obvious which game was the real big one this month though and we won it after coming back from behind. We're finally back where we belong!

c3LQAwP.jpg

I think I'm going to ask for one more upgrade to get our youth recruitment to a good level (which is what the junior coaching stands at) and then stop for a while, at least until the club makes significant progress.

m82BtMj.jpg

I think our squad has reached a level where it's unrealistic to be hoping for several first team-ready players in the youth intake. Therefore I hope that the best ones are really good, if we get one player that improves us straight away, I'll be happy.

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - December 2026 - Tre Penne

Campionato Sammarinese

83UqhCP.jpg

Olc56o4.jpg

Faetano finally got what was coming to them, although we should have scored more.

Coppa Titano

50SfPac.jpg

We came back from two goals down at half time in the second leg, which was nice.

Fiorentino will be our opponent in the semi final.

Gvcj0ZT.png

Claudio Trentini's Management Career - January 2027 - Tre Penne

Campionato Sammarinese

SYe6I6E.jpg

ZznlNIL.jpg

I'm starting to get worried about our form in front of goal.

Transfers

Ryan Forster - a good young striker with bags of potential who boasts a typical Italian name.

I'm putting this on hold indefinitely. I have plenty of stuff going on related to my relocation to Warsaw and I just have not enough time nor heart to give the save proper attention. It may come back at some point in the future though!