EHM 1.5 crash when running simulation in the background and opening back the application.

on ym computer, I can make the game crash 100% of the time. Its quite frustrating because I cant do anything to fix it and quit unexpecte

1. Start a game in window mode.
  2. Start Simulation for a few games ex.: a month
  3. Leave the game simulating in the background and open another app ex.: chrome. a few seconds ex.: 10seconds.
  4. Go back to EHM, it should still simulate games and crash pretty quickly. You can try to click to stop the simulation and the crashing will be even faster.
  5. The game will crash almost 100% of the time with no window errors, the process just disapear, you lose your data and it force you to restart the game.

It is happenning with version 1.5 but was also happenning for a long time with previous versions.

Its super hannoying as I dont want to leave the app in focus when Im simulating months of games, I would rather do something else but I get this error 100% of the time and tried all possible combination of settings and leagues data, it does not matter. It looks like if the app would be in a hangging  situation and windows want to kill it and it does.

• 1 month later...

I investigated about this issue and found out that it was only happenning on my new Dell computer, it does not happens with my old computer.

I tried disabling my dedicated graphic card or integrated graphic card but no luck.

I also tried checkdsk and scannow to find error but found nothing.

I have seen other have the same issue:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/301120/discussions/0/357284767244911400/

This is also similar but in my case not related to streaming:

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/homestream/discussions/1/1842367319525251008/?ctp=2