Match 31 and Match 32: Czech Republic vs England (ITV1 live from Wembley) & Croatia vs Scotland (ITV4 live from Hampden Park) at 8pm (BST)

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, kpain16 said:

Yeah. Great young player with a bright future.

I was referring to how British commentators always talk about that player who used to play in the Premier League, even if it they were only over here for a year.

Vlasic could (theoretically at least) become one of the best players in world football, yet the first thing they'll mention is, "He once played for Everton, don't you know."

Just now, Baptista_8 said:

Just a joke

I know mate. Sorry I had just read all the people on Twitter thinking it was outrageous that Henderson would be playing ahead of Bellingham. We already have our youngest ever tournament team (or at least we did on Saturday). It’s no bad thing giving minutes to one of your most experienced and successful players. And one of few in the squad who’ve actually ever won anything.

Just now, Mr Adam said:

I know mate. Sorry I had just read all the people on Twitter thinking it was outrageous that Henderson would be playing ahead of Bellingham. We already have our youngest ever tournament team (or at least we did on Saturday). It’s no bad thing giving minutes to one of your most experienced and successful players. And one of few in the squad who’ve actually ever won anything.

I've always liked Henderson, good engine, good mentality and clever. He's just limited in tight areas, but there's no doubt he's been a great player.

Just now, themadsheep2001 said:

This, daring to mention another player got you a paragraph on why he's the best thing in the world. away with it man

And the stats. The endless stats.

1 minute ago, themadsheep2001 said:

This, daring to mention another player got you a paragraph on why he's the best thing in the world. away with it man

Just a slight over exaggeration

• SI Staff

Scotland's crossing pretty lethal. So unlucky not to be ahead