Recurring injuries!!

Good day fam. Straight to the point. Pls how do we get rid of recurring injuries. I am tired of nursing, managing and resting my player cos of the recurring injury he has and its hard to get to play him in most games. I want to get rid of it for good. Is it possible in fm 21?

Edited by umole2k

Check out the sports science attribute ratings of your sports scientists. That can also contribute to how often your players get injured. Although when it comes specifically to the recurring injuries, I am not sure if you can get rid of them anyway (because this kind of injuries are player-related). 

• 2 years later...

Can I maybe chime in here?

I have a goalie that has a recurring injury listed and I'm not quite sure if I understand the impact correctly. The injury has only happened once (so how is it a recurring one???) half a year ago. Is it actually possible to get rid of this at all, or is it programmed into the players profile from the start? He had other minor injuries, but that specific one didn't happen again so far.

I'm not too concerned about him, since the injury risk for goal keepers seems to be lower in general due to the lower match load, but it makes it harder to judge whether it's a real problem or not.