Match 21: England vs Scotland - 8pm (BST) ITV1 LIVE FROM WEMBLEY

Coulthard's Jaw

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah getting rowdy in London. I'm in work as going pub this way tonight. Pop out at lunch to and tons of Scots everywhere. 

Reckon the pub is going to be rocking.

Hope a lot of these day trippers have booked a pub. Nightmare trying to get a table somehwere last minute

5 hours ago, Rob1981 said:

Special Friday morning prize if you can name the #16 and the #18 in that photo... Le Tounoi's forgotten men.

Probably answered but looks a bit like John Scales?

Off the club to watch this. Ireland arent here so England it is...

I think itll be professional win for England  but hopefully the Czechs nick it for the Scots so they can beat Croatia and go through.

Think the England of old is gone that would approach this with petulance and arrogance, Scotland are an extremely good team and England will be focused on seeing the job through.

No complaints. Shaw makes sense, their right back didn't look particularly good the other day so an extra threat there. I'd have been tempted to start Grealish as he's probably be better for breaking down a deep, compact defence but I have no problem with him going with Sterling again.

25 minutes ago, TM said:

teams apparently:

E4Lpm1DXIAA6CTB?format=jpg&name=large

2 upfront possibly and Gilmour? somebody spike Clarke''s drink during the night?

No Maguire? That's Scotland's chance of winning out the window.

Love the team we've put out, apart from McGregor 

8 hours ago, ajw10 said:

"you English". So many people on this forum go all weird when England are involved

Can't speak for the others but i've got the impression, should you guys win this, you're gonna be insufferable. More than usual.

Pretty much like Liverpool fans.

Pougatch: "You don't need reminding of what happened when these two last met at a tournament..."

*Reminds us of what happened when these two last met at a tournament for the 77th time*

I fancy a repeat of Euro 96. A 2-0 England win, just without the penalty save from Seaman Pickford.

Just now, Wiggins Top Boys said:

Meanwhile in London

I'm not sure anyone can call the Scots tight after seeing this, that's a lot of 10p sainsburys bags for life discarded.

Animals! 

Even more reason to stuff 'em and send 'em packing back up North. :mad: