Deep 4231

Hello there,

So basically I want to get the most out of my best and intelligent players, Camavinga and Oscar, while using a deep formation.

The goal is to focus on the left side to have Adeyemi on the right side ready for a pass and socre. I hope him and Thuram can be my main goalscorers. Just not sure about the Trequartista, maybe a AM(s) is fine.

What do you think?

Thanks

mmm.jpg.d284cdd4497734d80c6e1b8041f48fd7.jpg

WB support on the right (instead of FBsu) is the first tweak I would make (or at least consider potentially).

5 minutes ago, mikcheck said:

Just not sure about the Trequartista, maybe a AM(s) is fine

Yes. AM support or AP support would be a better choice for what you want. And I would also consider switching the striker's role (not duty) to something more creative and/or roaming (CF or DLF). That would increase the likelihood of your RM(IWat) becoming a major attacking threat (one of). 

4 horas atrás, Experienced Defender disse:

WB support on the right (instead of FBsu) is the first tweak I would make (or at least consider potentially).

Yes. AM support or AP support would be a better choice for what you want. And I would also consider switching the striker's role (not duty) to something more creative and/or roaming (CF or DLF). That would increase the likelihood of your RM(IWat) becoming a major attacking threat (one of). 

Thanks. 

I just doubt Thuram ability to play a more creative role that has risky passes. Vision and technique aren't much of a problem but is low passing attribute of only 11 falls too short for that level as a first team player

Edited by mikcheck

1 hour ago, mikcheck said:

I just doubt Thuram ability to play a more creative role that has risky passes. Vision and technique aren't much of a problem but is low passing attribute of only 11 falls too short for that level as a first team player

As long as the role fits well into the system as a whole, that should not be much of an issue. That's my experience at least.