Jump to content

Match 17: Denmark vs Belgium - 5pm BST - Copenhagen - ITV


Recommended Posts

  • craigcwwe changed the title to Match 17: Denmark vs Belgium - 5pm BST - Copenhagen - ITV
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PERMUTATIONS: Belgium are definitely through with a win here.  Don't let ITV tell you any different.  There would still be a scenario where Belgium, Russia and Finland could all finish up on six points and Belgium could drop to 3rd on goal difference if they are pumped by Finland on the last matchday.  However the draws in Group A and Group E mean it is no longer possible for the third place teams in these groups to finish on six points.  So even if Belgium finish third on GD, if they have six points they can't not be one of the best four third-place teams.

Edited by Rob1981
Link to post
Share on other sites

sort of on topic but did anyone watch the Roberto Martinez documentary about Belgian football on BBC last night? really shows how advanced they are going to make their team the best in the world :thup:

think it was called "wide angle project" but it's a system that allows Martinez to watch any game that is played in Belgium, professional or amateur for potential call ups.  Can tell how seriously he takes football as well, strategising things to the finest details and leaving nothing to chance

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TM said:

sort of on topic but did anyone watch the Roberto Martinez documentary about Belgian football on BBC last night? really shows how advanced they are going to make their team the best in the world :thup:

think it was called "wide angle project" but it's a system that allows Martinez to watch any game that is played in Belgium, professional or amateur for potential call ups.  Can tell how seriously he takes football as well, strategising things to the finest details and leaving nothing to chance

Didn't even know it was a thing, not seen it advertised anywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, craigcwwe said:

Didn't even know it was a thing, not seen it advertised anywhere.

could be on the iplayer now perhaps? I know the Ronaldo one is

called "Roberto Martinez: Whistle To Whistle"

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TM said:

could be on the iplayer now perhaps? I know the Ronaldo one is

called "Roberto Martinez: Whistle To Whistle"

Seen the Ronaldo one advertised. 

Just checked and yeah the RM one is on the iplayer now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Denmark could do with some more people in the box. They've had loads of occasions where they've got past their man out wide, and whoever is on the ball has had no-one to cross to. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RSCA4Ever said:

I hope they are ready for some minutes in the 2nd half and Hazard too.

No need to risk anyone if they're not ready. No way we're not getting the 3 points against Finland.

 

Edited by Sano
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...