Christian Eriksen tribute

Just now, Marius_R said:

I get the T-shirts from the Finns, but this is taking it a bit too far. He's not dead. 

Yeah, because if he was dead then randomly booting the ball out of play would make TOTAL sense.

I mean, what are they are going to do if they are breaking through on goal when the clock ticks over? Just abort the attack? 

Absurd.

2 minutes ago, Rob1981 said:

Yeah, because if he was dead then randomly booting the ball out of play would make TOTAL sense.

I mean, what are they are going to do if they are breaking through on goal when the clock ticks over? Just abort the attack? 

Absurd.

Plenty of times, when former players die, game gets stopped for a minute's applause in the minute which coincides with the club number he wore, which makes a bit more sense than this. 

Edited by Marius_R

3 minutes ago, Barry Cartman said:

Are they going to do it by putting in a cross to Benteke? 

I mean an aerial cross would be a goal.

What a strange thing to do though.

The plan is that there'll be stadning ovations for him at Parken stadium during the 10th minute, so probably it has something to do with that.

Buy yeah, I don't see Lukaku blasting it over like Bale, if they get a penalty at that time :D 

I don't think its a case of Belgium saying that if they're through on goal or have a penalty they're gonna kick it out :D

Think its more them saying that when the planned applause starts on 10 mins of they've got the ball they'll kick it out and join in etc. 

1 hour ago, Bigwig said:

*Places bet on throw-in to Denmark in 10th minute*

*Places bet on goal kick to Denmark in 10th minute*

Will it be the 10th minute or the 11th minute though, it's normally always when the clock hits 10.