Match 14: Turkey vs Wales - 5pm BST - BBC1 - Baku

craigcwwe

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, pearcey_90 said:

If there’s just one camera, would that be the same for VAR people?

It depends what the actual issue is, I suspects they have lost power in of sorts in the truck, and cant cut cameras. The default is to always go to a safe back up wide and leave it there.

It would then depend if var are watching multiple separate machine feeds or using the TX feed (the one that was broken)

Further to the person who didn't know Volland, I have made thousands of hours per year in FM / FIFA / PES for 20ish years.

I think Joe Morrell is the first player I have watched in a match without hearing of in most of that time - and  I've done EFL FM saves every year.

15 minutes ago, ArsenalFan7 said:

The refs for the most part are great with letting the game flow but there’s times like those that they missed a horrifically obvious foul that should be a yellow

I think there has been some directive to stop giving fouls for players who kick it out of reach and then just flop when taking a small contact. Which I am generally for tbh

Turkey being more open than against Italy has also helped Wales so far. If they played like this in the first game, they probably would have lost by 6 or 7. :D

I didn't expect them to put in an even worse performance than that game.

Edited by Darius1998

Just now, Darius1998 said:

Turkey being more open than against Italy has also helped Wales so far. If they played like this in the first game, they probably would have lost by 6 or 7. :D

I didn't expect them to put in an even worse performance than that.

They are playing a high line, but with absolutely no pressure. Madness

Just now, themadsheep2001 said:

They are playing a high line, but with absolutely no pressure. Madness

The midfield might as well not exist. I think I've only seen the four defenders and Under/Yilmaz do anything all game.