Match 14: Turkey vs Wales - 5pm BST - BBC1 - Baku

craigcwwe

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame that he's lost much of his pace. Would have loved to see Bale roll back the years.

I want Wales to win but Turkey probably end up getting a narrow win here, especially with the crowd on their side.

Edited by Darius1998

Can’t see Wales getting anything here. When Turkey suddenly look really decent here everyone will realise just how good Italy were in the opener.

Think Wales’s best hope is Italy winning again tonight and then resting players against them on Matchday 3.

4 minutes ago, EnterUsernameHere said:

Tough game to predict. Probably gives us an idea of whether Turkey were just awful or Italy made them look to be awful.

Not sure playing us is a useful barometer as to whether a team is any good. I doubt we will play any differently than we did against the Swiss.

Just now, cyclonus1010 said:

Not sure playing us is a useful barometer as to whether a team is any good. I doubt we will play any differently than we did against the Swiss.

Not really saying it is tbf. Just that I think Turkey can go a level or two up, so it's a test of whether they can against a weaker side.

Are we going to hear about the back stories of every Welsh player and staff member? :D

If we are, it's probably best that the BBC don't look back at Wayne Hennessey's past. ;)

3 minutes ago, The Golden boy said:

S4C if you live in Wales or have Sky. But it'll all be in Welsh language.

Far preferable to listening to Savage. At least the Welsh language has a nice flow to it. 

16 minutes ago, EnterUsernameHere said:

Not really saying it is tbf. Just that I think Turkey can go a level or two up, so it's a test of whether they can against a weaker side.

More like we will concede a lot of possession and give them every chance to play their game.

2 minutes ago, VP. said:

Good fast start so far, no idea on temp there today but imaging it'll slow down soon. 

Well it's gone 8 in the evening there so should be cooler than what Wales faced in their last game. 

Edited by craigcwwe

2 minutes ago, The_jagster said:

Red button has 5 live commentary with Nathan Blake :thup:

Turkey not looking great tbh

Cheers, picture seems better through iplayer than BBC 1 HD for some reason.