Player unhappy about not being sold although was offered out multiple times with no interest - issues mainly with the responses you can give

Player wanted to leave. I offered him multiple times for free (i'm playing non-league), transfer listed, surplus to requirements, but no clubs were interested. When transfer window was over, player was unhappy with me that I didnt offer him out. All the interaction options were along the lines of "I didnt offer you out because..." or "I dont want to let you go..". So, its seems the game doesnt take into account that I tried to offload him and I am stuck with responses that don't make sense. He was a highly influential player, but fortunately I managed to placate him

• Administrators

Yeah this should have picked it up by the player - do you have a save game example before the promise is 'failed'? If so, please upload it and let us know the file name so we can take a look. Details on how to upload here - https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/538431-how-to-upload-files-to-us/

Thanks.