Match 8 Scotland vs Czech Republic 2pm (BST) Hampden Park Live on BBC One

thefmveteran86

2 minutes ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

Cagey as **** :D

Definitely.  It looks like two teams that don't want to lose at this point.  We have looked good down the left though so hopefully we can create something clear cut.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jorg said:

Definitely.  It looks like two teams that don't want to lose at this point.  We have looked good down the left though so hopefully we can create something clear cut.

Oh, that was the chance right there!  :(

The width seems to be giving the Czechs some problems, just hope the Scots can take more advantage of it.

That chance from Robertson was great, he's having a good game so far.

Was hoping for handball from the follows up :D

1 minute ago, Gizmo7 said:

Robertson has to be doing better there. He's putting those away all day long for Liverpool

Agreed.  Low to the keepers left and he isn't saving it.  

Feeling much more for Scotland than England right now. Robertson is such a great player. Already a Liverpool legend and Scotland's only world class player. A great captain leading by example.

The issue we have had for a long time now is we don't create enough chances so if we concede it makes it hard to get the win.  We scored two against the Netherlands though so a couple of changes in the second half and we can get back into it  :)

Can't complain about the goal. A quality cross and header. That's why Czechs are here. 

I fear we are too limited in attack to turn this around. Really need to get a second striker on the park. 

It's been a poor half from us. But that feeling every time we get into a good position is great. Missed feeling the nervous excitement around Scotland. If Robertson gets one of the deliveries right, you never know. 

C'mon Scotland, keep believing!

1 minute ago, Gizmo7 said:

Dykes seems to be doing well winning the long balls but I think he needs to be paired with a proper poacher like Nisbet to get on the end of those flick ons. 

Adams has looked really good for us since he came into the side so he would be the one I would bring on.  I would also bring Gilmour on so we can release McTominay a bit more.  We have been lacking runners from midfield and Gilmour would allow that while being able to dictate the pace of the game.