Jump to content

Match 5: England vs Croatia 2pm BST - BBC1 - Wembley


Recommended Posts

Just now, Smallen said:

Just been jogging around all game and not even jumping for headers. He was really sluggish to get to the chance he missed as well.

He managed to win a World Cup golden boot playing like this tbf.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mr Adam said:

Sterling looks so lacking in confidence. You can see the hesitancy whenever he goes to play the ball. The runs and instinct are still there, he just seems to be second guessing every decision he makes and that split second delay removes his advantage 

It's on par with the Sadio Mane drop off. Confidence is such a huge part of the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mr Adam said:

Sterling looks so lacking in confidence. You can see the hesitancy whenever he goes to play the ball. The runs and instinct are still there, he just seems to be second guessing every decision he makes and that split second delay removes his advantage 

When the ball dropped and I saw it was him it dropped to I was disappointed. Trouble is, I think he felt the same

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Weezer said:

He managed to win a World Cup golden boot playing like this tbf.

That's half the case for taking him off though. Save his lack of energy for the dour 0-0s we just need someone that can finish, and bring on someone to press

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, pearcey_90 said:

Job done, but still so much to do. We’ve been so poor for large parts of it, like what has Trippier offered to this game?

I think we've been quite good personally.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, bestbrother said:

Bellingham > Grealish

Blues still the biggest club in Englands 2nd city

Neither of them played for Manchester clubs though...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bellingham is obviously brilliant, but he can **** off at the same time, playing for England at 17 and making me feel like a failure ffs, the bastard.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Pukey said:

Bellingham is obviously brilliant, but he can **** off at the same time, playing for England at 17 and making me feel like a failure ffs, the bastard.

Never give up the dream

Do a DNA test, you might be half Tongan or something and get a run out down there with any luck :D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Croatia could play all day and not score a goal here, I don't think I've ever been more confident in an England side.

Cue up the Croatian equaliser then any minute now :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rebs said:

I think we've been quite good personally.

Oh come on, outside that one move for Sterling goal, what have we done this half? We’ve sat off at the start, scored, sat off. Overall game play been poor this half compared to your Italy/Belgium. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bestbrother said:

Never give up the dream

Do a DNA test, you might be half Tongan or something and get a run out down there with any luck :D

 

No team, even the worst in the world, should suffer me at my current fitness levels and general ability :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Weezer said:

Croatia could play all day and not score a goal here, I don't think I've ever been more confident in an England side.

Cue up the Croatian equaliser then any minute now :D 

What the **** are you playing at?!? :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, pearcey_90 said:

Oh come on, outside that one move for Sterling goal, what have we done this half? We’ve sat off at the start, scored, sat off. Overall game play been poor this half compared to your Italy/Belgium. 

Italy and Belgium were playing against much lower quality teams.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, pearcey_90 said:

Oh come on, outside that one move for Sterling goal, what have we done this half? We’ve sat off at the start, scored, sat off. Overall game play been poor this half compared to your Italy/Belgium. 

We've had total control of the game other than the odd Croatian set piece or long ranger.

Link to post
Share on other sites

English commentators are the worst. ‘He claimed to be exhausted but then was spotted on a beach holiday in the Maldives. But everyone is allowed a mistake.’ Yes. Because going on a beach holiday when you’re exhausted is particularly scummy behaviour. Should’ve been doing double shifts in the NHS whilst raising money for kids and spending the rest of his free time working on his game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Weezer said:

Croatia could play all day and not score a goal here, I don't think I've ever been more confident in an England side.

Cue up the Croatian equaliser then any minute now :D 

This has got to be a bannable offence surely, outrageous.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, VamPook said:

Is Croatia usually this toothless?

All stemmed from their manager dressing like a scruffy ****. Rubbed off on to them doing nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...