Rules on the 9 Substitutes (premier League)

While I love playing football Manager Mobile. 

after 1st season with 9 substitutes in the 2nd season it goes back to 7 in premier league. It’s annoying as i have a big squad and can’t fit my players in. I don’t know the rules of incoming season. But it’s frustrating to continue 

If you had 99p in the store to pay to return to 9 subs then I’ll be all over it. 

I don’t know if it something your thinking of doing for football manger 22?? 

Edited by wright19_82

• SI Staff

The subs rule is going back to 7 in the Premiership irl I believe which is why it occurs in the game.

(nothing to do with unlockables - if lots of people want one I can probably look at implementing something, but tbh there are a lot of other items I'm working on which I hope people might enjoy more than this ...)

23 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

The subs rule is going back to 7 in the Premiership irl I believe which is why it occurs in the game.

(nothing to do with unlockables - if lots of people want one I can probably look at implementing something, but tbh there are a lot of other items I'm working on which I hope people might enjoy more than this ...)

But in Italy it is always 11 but in mobile game only 9 why is that @Marc Vaughan

Edited by Zoot

23 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Thanks for the reply.

I really haven’t read anything about incoming season. 

for me and probably many others I would like to have 9 subs if possible with the unlockables if it’s back to 7 subs in premier league. 

I spend money every season on the bundle unlockables would be a nice addition to be honest. 

• 2 months later...

While the rules are 9 substitutes this season, is this something we are going put out into football manager mobile 21?? 

As the rules are changing all the time with covid. In future seasons is it just going go to 7 substitutes?? Because as someone that plays the game every day and have a big squad and been buying it for many many years. 

i know I’ve asked this question before but if there was a option to continue with it in the game (9 subs) that be helpful as it gives us the right to change it through the game in future seasons. 

there is also 7 substitutes in cup games compared to 9 last season and in future seasons. 

What’s your thinking leading into football manager mobile 22?? 

@Marc Vaughan