Pre-Season 2029

2029-2-1

2029-2-2

Almost...

2029-2-6

2029-2-7

Continued plundering the Dutch lower leagues, and also signed a number of Maltese players. Ochiai is a Japanese-Dutch double national, a decent striker.

2029-2-8

2029-2-9

The adventures of a semi-pro club... Tinoco out after only a few months at the club. I saw he is now earning more than 100k p/a at his new club, so good for him.

2029-2-3

We had an incredible pre-season/qualifying. I thought we could beat the Slovenian champions, and we did, but beating Malmö was very surprising, as was honestly beating Sheriff. We also started the league with a huge 4-0 win away at Valletta, which should be the hardest game of the year domestically. The Czech champions finally were much too strong for us in the play-offs, but this does mean one thing...

2029-2-4

2029-2-5

We should lose 6 times, but that money will come in handy!

Fall 2029 & Transfers 2030

2029-2-13

We did not lose six times in the EL group, managing to draw twice against Fenerbahçe! Other than that, domestically we have had some very big wins but also dropped more points than we should have. 

2029-2-11

2029-2-12

Meaning that once again this could be a tight title race. On the one hand that's not that great because really we should be running away with things now but on the other hand it is fun that the domestic season still has some weight to it. 

2029-2-10

Also got this fantastic news. 

2030-1

2030-2

I signed another Dutch player and lost more youth players. Magro was a pretty big talent, so him leaving is quite annoying.

Title Race & Youth Intake

2030-3

Shouldn't be a problem, really. Perfect since the start of the year and not any troublesome games remaining.

2030-4

Huge decrease in relative PA, there are some players that could definitely be of use though.

2029-2030

2030-7

2030-12

Almost perfect second half of the season after our run in Europe, and a nice dominant performance in the FA Trophy too, and with the supercup win we have another perfect domestic season. Still pretty close in the league, with Valletta managing to keep up pretty well still.

2030-10

The stats for Mncwango aren't accurate, he left in february to another club where he has had a poor average. 

2030-8

Just became pro so I have started signing players to deals. 

2030-9

My topscorer... very capable for now obviously but at some point it would be nice to have a player who can jump, is stronger, taller and has a better personality... 

2030-6

Pre-Season 2030

2030-2-2

2030-2-3

Predicted first for the first time!

2030-2-6

Even though I'm professional I still don't really want to spend money on transfers. I have been able to scout more widely now, so I've signed some players from the southern europe region, including Greece, Cyprus and Turkey. The easiest way to sign improvements to the first team is via loan transfers, but I don't want to overdo that. 

2030-2-7

Quite a few players leaving on frees, these were all players that I did not sign on full-time contracts.

2030-2-5

Once again I've been able to make it to the play-off rounds where RB Salzburg was just a little bit too strong, but only a little bit. They should be a much stronger team than us. 

2030-2-4

Of course all these teams from big leagues should be easily beating us, but maybe we can get a point or two. 

2030-2-1

2030-2-8

Fall & Winter

2030-3-2

2030-3-1

Two draws against Valencia! 

2030-3-3

Valletta is having a nightmare of a season, meaning it will be an easy run to the title for us.

2031-1

In January I raided Andorra for some options, yes, there are still players there that can be of use to me. We have a long way to go.

2031-2

2030-2031

2031-4

A few ones to watch out for, especially the top two here. I am not signing all players from the intake anymore (because I have to actually offer them wages now), but I do still sign most of them - either if they have good potential, decent attributes or just a good personality to have around in the u19 squad.

2031-5

Comfortably ran out the season, almost perfect in the new year.

2031-10

By far the most comfortable league win yet, and Valletta didn't even qualify for Europe... 

2031-7

2031-6

2031-8

23 assists in 24 appearances (21 starts) and highest average rating. Speed and okay technicals are all you need at this level. Happy to have youth players performing that well though.

2031-9