[Discussion] GK Attributes - time for some changes?

F J

I had create a topic for Researcher discuss but I want the opinion of who just play too:

For me is kind strange that all other attributes are "how well/good the player is doing it" and for GK attributes we have tendencies, it's not just confuse to judge but I think it can confuse who just play too

If I would have to "create" GK Attributes these ones I would use and here the descriptions:

Aerial Balls - how good the GKs will handle with an aerial ball , ie, make the right decision whether to keep his position or go out to get it (whether holding or punch ) and in the right moment

Catching - How good the GKs is when make a save triying to catch the ball, a higher rating will presume that he will be less likely to rebound when trying to catch a ball and keep in his hands.

Punching - how good he is punching the ball, a high rating will make the GK conced less dangerous rebound, punching the ball out of pitch or in a opposite direction from a rival player.

Kick Distance - Will keep the logic of "Kicking" attribute but with a different description to not have doubts

One on Ones - keep the same logic

Reflexes - keep the same logic

GK Eccentricity - keep the same logic

Throwing - keep the same logic

And create the PPMs:

GK - "Rushing out often" - will work together to "GK Eccentricity" to define how far he will doing it

"GK - Rushing out rarely"

"GK - Punch the ball often"

"GK - Try to hold the ball often when makes a save"

this two last to differentiate GKs that have more willingness then "normal" to do these movments

• 3 weeks later...