Scout results navigation overhaul

d3rgal

Scouting results navigation badly needs rework.

I try to play FM Mobile realistically, meaning that I only rely on scout results. I don't search for players with values.

But, going through the scout results is a pain. Moving from one result to the other requires several taps. In fact, when you sort them by say, age, those players that have the same value are ordered differently every time you go back to the list. E.g. a player A might appear first in age 16, but after going into the player and backing out, he's suddenly in 10th position. This lack of determinism is extremely frustrating.

However, the most annoying thing is that FM Mobile uses swiping very poorly. It'd very useful to swipe from a player to the next player in a scout result list. This would make swiping actually useful! The current use of swiping to go between different pages of a player is useless for me.

In general, I feel FM Mobile barely takes advantage of mobile gestures. I hope this improves, starting from the suggestion above.

Edited by d3rgal

I would add one more thing related to:

If you’re using masked attributes, scouting gives you those values plus the comments. If you could have both in the same screen and you’d be able to swipe from one scout result to the next, it would improve the experience massively. Check one scout report and attributes, swipe to next, check report + attributes, swipe to next…etc

Currently each player scouter required you to either jump into the report and then to attributes, then come back out…

• 1 year later...