Late game scripting clearly flawed (FM 19)

I'm sure this topic has been discussed over and over again... but the extent of late game scripting is ridiculous in this game.

3 consecutive games:

• 1-1, conceded a penalty in the 95th minute
  • 2-2, they scored goals in 88th, 92th. My keeper held the ball for like 8 seconds before rolling it to the enemy forward a couple of steps away who one-timed into the empty net!!! Completely unreal.
  • 1-1, conceded in 91th mins

There was heavy no pressure in either games by the opponents, random goals coming from nothing... it feels like the AI would throw a 4 goal lead.

Show me a single professional football team from the last few decades to give up wins in extra time for 3 consecutive games.

And yes, the usual things:

- I adjusting my tactic for late game

- Determination is high.

... I benefited from similar result during the early stages of the season but this game clearly comes down to heavy AI scripting which usually favors the player.

19 hours ago, hefewe1zen said:

I'm sure this topic has been discussed over and over again... but the extent of late game scripting is ridiculous in this game.

3 consecutive games:

• 1-1, conceded a penalty in the 95th minute
  • 2-2, they scored goals in 88th, 92th. My keeper held the ball for like 8 seconds before rolling it to the enemy forward a couple of steps away who one-timed into the empty net!!! Completely unreal.
  • 1-1, conceded in 91th mins

There was heavy no pressure in either games by the opponents, random goals coming from nothing... it feels like the AI would throw a 4 goal lead.

Show me a single professional football team from the last few decades to give up wins in extra time for 3 consecutive games.

And yes, the usual things:

- I adjusting my tactic for late game

- Determination is high.

... I benefited from similar result during the early stages of the season but this game clearly comes down to heavy AI scripting which usually favors the player.

Nope, happens in football. Thats why we love it. 

Think this topic has run it's course. The game is not scripted as stated by SI on several occasions.

• XaW locked this topic