EURO 2020(1?) Football forum average draft - quarter-finals - matches 3 and 4

GunmaN1905

Quarter-finals  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Match 3

2. 2. Match 4

Match 3

Scott1892                                                                 Citizen Kane

1851634_Championship_Manager_Team.jpg.7b5543b36f5391812935b0092ffddd48.jpgimage.png.c5f3e43ce070405ffd21a3f6c88081

Match 4

Haguey                                                                        adhikapp

image.png.ab9a7ff17e8662677083f7519b08151851146_Crystal_Palace.jpg.72d0bd7dc8c9c

Quarter-finals, matches 3 and 4
Polls are active for ~24h, give or take.

Everyone is welcome to vote, not just players participating in the draft!
Would also be nice if you could write a sentence or two to explain why you voted the way you did.

Vote for each matchup, don't bottle it.

@Darius1998@Barry Cartman@Jorg@bestbrother@Baptista_8@Hazzaj@grff@Marius_R@PaulHartman71@Kawee@The Golden boy@Butts@Haguey@Citizen Kane@Yuko @sjg11@adhikapp@managerdude_66@SRL88@Sano@trueblue.85@SouthCoastRed@MaxeyN17@Harryseaess@Scott1892@Crispypaul@XuluBak

Edited by GunmaN1905

I voted for Scott1892 and adhikapp.

Match 1:  Hagi - Shearer - Di Stefano up front. All more central players but with Alaba and Srna bombing down the flanks, width shouldn't be an issue. Scholes as a lone 6 is not enough of a shield in front of Agger and Piqué. I would have liked Ballack and Scholes as part of a double pivot. They both played a more holding role at the end of their career, which would have provided more defensive stability. 

Match 2: adhikapp has less obvious weak spots for me, although I'm still hesitant about Stojkovic in central midfield. Vertonghen - Terry - Barzagli and Neueur should provide for enough defensive strenght to see this match through though. Also, Haguey has pretty much the same problem with only Oceano as a holding player. 

7 hours ago, Marius_R said:

Gheorghe Hagi as AML makes me ubcomfortable. :D

It's more of a 4321 formation, with Hagi having a free role to drift wide or stay central, but that's quite hard to show on paper.

I've voted for CK so I could vote in the other match. Both attacks are fairly even but I think Adhikapp's defence is stronger, so voted for him.