Data and statistic analysis for selected games.

MrLknowles

It would be nice to have a feature where managers could for example highlight 10 games they have played, then get the data analyst to create a report showing data and statistic averages for those games. It would be helpful for managers to be able to highlight selected games to see how they perfom vs bigger teams or smaller teams, in europe or even just random games. It would also be interested from the perspective of managers who are changing their formation and tactics as they could get a report on the last 10 games with an old formation, then get a report on a new formation and compare the two. The user could select as many games as they want a report on (more games = longer to produce the report) and would basically just compile all the data we already have from individual games into an average over x number of games. 

It would work by either:
Highlighting multiple games in the schedule screen > Right click > Get analyst report.
Or allow us to interact with the Data Analysts (or assistant manager if you don't have an analyst) > Speak with > Get data report > Last 5/10/15/20 games

• 3 weeks later...

I would love the ability to select the matches to analyze.  So I could remove the weaker matches and just look at matches vs the top scoring teams, or just road matches, etc.  The last 5 is a little limited, but I'm not sure how far back match analytics are actually stored for.