Highlighting of Key Attributes for Wrong Roles

I've noticed usually the key attribute highlighting isn't auto-selecting the proper role for the player, or showing attributes for another role until re-selected.

Example as I navigate the Entry Draft screen:

image.png.fdb8e5a691593d6ccb10897235f7d5bf.png

This player is indeed a Physical Playmaking Winger and has the proper attributes highlighted for this role

image.png.96f3f38a1f3eeeaa9a0a51aa7735628b.png

Different player, very different role but the highlighted attributes are still those from the previous player, if I re-select the role the proper attributes are now highlighted:

image.png.079003bca124b327939b1b5861168262.png

This can be recreated with any save, this appears to only be an issue on the NHL Entry Draft screen like below, it likely is the same for any draft screen:

image.png.6d4759432e015698a6624cb6da5d5382.png

On 08/06/2021 at 19:29, nightfly016 said:

Neither did I! In fact, I'm not sure how it happened. Before my game started crashing every time I blinked, I never saw any option to do this on any roster or scouting screen. What am I missing?

Make sure you are opted into the 1.5 beta (should say public-beta next to the game name in Steam).

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Seems like this was due to the player UIDs being the same, as that was used to check if the viewed player had changed. I've changed it to use another check in the next build so it works with all DBs.