Accepted Job - End of Season has not Completed

djcowan

Hi

Very odd one this one, I am currently managing the Kaiser Chiefs in South Africa and I applied for the job as Notts Forest Manager towards the end of the 23/24 season, after going through the interview process and advising I did not want to take over until the end of the season I was offered the job which I accepted. 

After my season in South Africa ended I went on holiday until 20th July 24 expecting that once I returned or the game to advise me I was now Notts Forest Manager. This has not happened, I am still the manager of the Kaiser Chiefs although alot of history states I applied for the job, was offered the role, I am now unable to apply again and Notts Forest are without a manager...I have carried the game into August and nothing at all has happened.

The odd situation is that it states under my profile I am wanted by Notts Forest.  I am wondering did the fact I went on Holiday potentially past the end of season point mess up the move to Notts Forest as I can see that all leagues have been reset ready for the 24/25 season or will my job change go through at the end of this season which is fine as I am more than happy to do another season with the Kaiser Chiefs if required.

Can I check anywhere in the game when I am due to start my contract with Notts Forest at all? 

Any assistance on this would be appreciated as I am completely and utterly confused by this!

Cheers 

• SI Staff

Thanks for the detailed feedback. 

If you happen to have a save game from just before your interview with Notts Forrest then could you please upload the save game to our cloud service and we will be able to take a look at what could be causing this. 

Details on how to upload a save game can be found via the link below. 

Hi

I dont have a save game before the interview with Notts Forest, my game Autosaves every 2 weeks I believe and it took a while for me to find this issue.

The only save game I had was after I came back off Holiday (20th July 24). To be honest I was just looking to find out if I go another season with Kaiser Chiefs will the job offer happen? 

Cheers