Football Manager 2021 Mobile Transfer logic(or bugs)

Hi guys,

I would like to ask this to developers because I think this issue is a just a bug that really make me annoyed.

So I am playing as a manager of RB Leipzig for 7 seasons and I have a lot of wonderkids that have very good potentials but whenever I get transfer request from any other teams for my players. They really don't care the value of the player because their offers always under the player values. For example Liverpool wants my potentially 4*5 stars player and his market value is like something we can say 35 million Euro. Despite that they never come with a good offers because they generally  offer me like a 20 million just that when I want to bargain with them they will never increase their first offer and it is really annoying. On the other hand, whenever I want to get a potentially good players from other teams, they always wants higher price even players market values than higher astronomically higher i mean. For me I understand the logic and accept when a good players have to be a good price so that I will pay but when they want my players they will not pay. I will post some photos from my save. It is gonna be more understandable.

And I wanna mention that again.

I am playing this game like 7 season and I have another saves but I still couldn't see an acceptable or enough offers always below their market values. There is no logic in that.

somebody from Developers please see this post and fix this.

Screenshot_20210604-143545.png