Don't know what happened with the latest update

Before the update I was semi-final in CHL, 10x domestic champion. After the latest update I moved to Italy, and cant even won 2 fcking match in a season... Expectation: mid-table finish, and I was the last team in the league with both teams. Then I moved to germany only for this:

Never mind the tactic I try, the players and their ratings, evebody plays like 50 year old drunk homlesses from the nearest bar. 

At least now my players can coming out and tell everybody they are homosexual. It was really awesome update, cause I always wanted to know my players sexual preferences. Well, since they cant play anymore, we have to try other stuffs, so...

thx.png

23 minutes ago, dave88 said:

Before the update I was semi-final in CHL, 10x domestic champion. After the latest update I moved to Italy, and cant even won 2 fcking match in a season... Expectation: mid-table finish, and I was the last team in the league with both teams. Then I moved to germany only for this:

Never mind the tactic I try, the players and their ratings, evebody plays like 50 year old drunk homlesses from the nearest bar. 

At least now my players can coming out and tell everybody they are homosexual. It was really awesome update, cause I always wanted to know my players sexual preferences. Well, since they cant play anymore, we have to try other stuffs, so...

I dunno what's happening in your save, but your last line made me genuinely laugh out loud

1 hour ago, dave88 said:

Yeah, definitely no squad/tactical issues going on here, losing 10+ games on the bounce.

Lawd have mercy. :lol:

I'm not an fm noob, man. Before the patch I played more than 15 years in Hungary. Started in division 2, and became Champion League semi-finalist. But since then nothing works. The game just decided to being an A-hole... I even try start a brand new game, but its the same. Even 4 star players plays like handicapped drunk dudes... Its just nonsense... Even if somehow i lead 2-0, in the end i will lose anyway

The latest update had these changes to the ME:

Match Engine 21.7.0
- Better tracking of which chances should be registered within stats as clear cut
- Tweaks to long throwing distances based on player attributes

It sounds more like you had a decent tactic, possibly even suiting the squad, and you had plenty of time to buy players that continue to fit it. If you're doing that badly now, it's something you're fundamentally doing wrong. It could be poor tactics, tactics not suiting the squad, tactics not suiting the club situation (counterpressing, attacking style if you're a really weak team), poor in-match decisions or a combination of these.

I tried the recommended ones at every team. Defensive, counter play. Players in their positions 2,5 starts to 4 stars, still everyone plays like crap. Even train the actual tactic, team cohesion every week, but nothing change there neither. I tried 4-4-2, 4-1-2-2-1, 4-1-4-1.Most of the time I dont even have a goal chance. I play FM since 16, never had these issues.  

13 minutes ago, dave88 said:

I tried the recommended ones at every team. Defensive, counter play. Players in their positions 2,5 starts to 4 stars, still everyone plays like crap. Even train the actual tactic, team cohesion every week, but nothing change there neither. I tried 4-4-2, 4-1-2-2-1, 4-1-4-1.Most of the time I dont even have a goal chance. I play FM since 16, never had these issues.  

Recommended by who? Not having any goal chances at all in most games sounds like you're doing something fundamentally wrong. I would suggest posting in the tactical forum to get some advice but then be specific about your issue and what you're doing - how you're setting up etc.

Playing defensive is almost never the right the choice, despite what you might logically think is the case.

21 minutes ago, counterpoint said:

Players coming out as gay?? 

Yes, newgens can come out as gay. It's been a feature of the game for a number of years now.

21 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

Yes, newgens can come out as gay. It's been a feature of the game for a number of years now.

I... had no idea. I'm glad that's a feature though, that's cool.