Steam Cloud Saves Will Not Sync Between Devices

glengarry224

Hi,

I mostly play on one Main desktop computer but also want to play on a Secondary laptop. 

On my laptop, I had the problem with the FM21 display being too large for the laptop screen.  I fixed that in my laptop's display settings.  Then I had the problem where the cursor had to be positioned above the desired 'button' in order to activate.  I fixed that through this link, which you provided in another topic:

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015206497-The-screen-appears-unusual-when-starting-the-game-and-or-I-m-unable-to-click-any-buttons-within-the-game#text

However, after I deleted the cache and preferences and verified the game files, now my saves will not sync between my Main computer and Secondary laptop.  I saved test files to the Cloud from both computers, but neither test file appears on the other end.  I verified that I have the correct Cloud settings on both computers.  Also, saves of other games (e.g. Civ VI) sync just fine in the Cloud.  I tried deleting FM21 on my secondary computer and reinstalling.

Please advise.

thanks