Feature Request

Some of the things I've come on as suggestions are - 

1. Scout rating, as is in the touch version and the pc version

2. Scout icons, as is in the touch version and the pc version

3. A deeper inculcation of finances into the game, more than 80% of the times, a board request is denied if it's not about affiliate. Even if the club is rich, and the facilities can be upgraded, the board reject the request. If you could at least provide a better explanation to the request rejection, it would be much appreciated, which is why finances need to be introduced on a deeper level, with bank balances and committed finances elsewhere.

4. A better manager profile, the playing manager has only a few attributes outlined whereas the in-game managers have detailed attributes on their manager page. It'd be highly appreciated if we could understand where we are going right and where we are going wrong, and manager attributes will help us go a long way in that direction.

5. In the player profile page, an icon could be added where we can check the different roles for a player and how well that role goes along with the players attributes, something which already exists in fm touch and pc version in the latest versions.

6. When making an offer, the transfer amount can only be adjusted with plus and minus buttons it can be a time consuming affair when the player is valued at, for example - 10k and I want to ask for 1 million, to change or improve on that, an in game numeral key pad could be added with a k for '000 and mil for '000,000, reducing a lot of time hovering and tapping on the plus and minus icons.

7. Staff members attributes can be displayed similar to the manager attributes focusing on their respective attributes in which they work as, for example a scout will have player potential judging attribute and current ability judging attribute and so on for the other staff members as well, respectively.

8. Improving the number of backroom staff members will also help in an immersive experience, as working with more staff will allow us to pay more attention and get more out of our squad and know more about our team.

9. Personalised player roles can be introduced, as it'll take away the time for changing a players role every time we have to make a change in the team sheet or bring on a substitute, as the changes won't always be like for like and won't fit the attributes for the roles of all the players in that particular position or substitution.

10. A customisable view could be added to help us select different set of information we wish to view, rather than having to select a different view everytime we have to select a particular set of information, as we may wish to use the different sets of information at the same time rather than having to switch between different views and losing the key deductions while we switch around the views.

• 2 weeks later...

"3. A deeper inculcation of finances into the game, more than 80% of the times, a board request is denied if it's not about affiliate. Even if the club is rich, and the facilities can be upgraded, the board reject the request. If you could at least provide a better explanation to the request rejection, it would be much appreciated, which is why finances need to be introduced on a deeper level, with bank balances and committed finances elsewhere."

I find that I nearly always get a request to upgrade facilities accepted IF I have spare transfer budget AND the board are pleased + with my performance, i.e. the overall rating bar is coloured green.

• SI Staff

Thanks very much for the feedback - I'll bear it in mind when looking at creating new versions of the game.

One thing to mention however is that FMM is not intended to be the PC game and I don't ever want it to become overly complex in nature as it would heavily slow down gameplay and become far less suited to the mediums we release it upon (ie. phone and tablet).

• 4 weeks later...

I understand your point Marc, and I don't want it to become like the pc version, but I also want to chime in and say that FMM is long due an overhaul in terms of the things it has to offer, and I thought it might help if I could suggest the things that might be a part of the said overhaul.

Which is why I also wanted to suggest a more immersive media experience among the suggested ideas. Not exactly a press conference, but I wouldn't mind being asked more questions to help out the morale of my squad and certain players, and a team meeting introduction like the one in FM touch, might go along way in influencing the mood in the squad.

There are so many things and I just want to get the most out of my FMM, as I'm someone who loves to play the game from the day it's released, till the next FMM is released an year later.

I like the player role suggestion. It does seem onerous on the manager to have to keep selecting what the game suggests is the best role for a player in a formation. The best role should be set ideally spby default. The manager then has the option to change it if they so wish.