Either number of crosses per game needs to be adjusted, orthe completetion rate

In all the examples below, did my team have 50+ crosses per game. However if 10% og them was succesfull i was lucky.

know that not all 50+ crosses should be succesfull, but it seems strange that i have so many crosses, but pretty much none of them amounts to anything.

either the succesrate should be increased, or the total amount decreased.

My players who are crossing the ball have 14 crossing

Cross completionsrate is off vol 8.pkm Cross completionsrate is off vol 7.pkm Cross completionsrate is off vol 6.pkm Cross completionsrate is off vol 5.pkm Cross completionsrate is off vol 4.pkm Cross completionsrate is off vol 3.pkm Cross completionsrate is off vol 2.pkm Cross completionsrate is off vol 1.pkm

• 1 month later...

This has been a weird error for multiple iterations where I just see my fullbacks dribble past an open chance to cross, wait for the defender to close them down, then absolutely smash it point blank into their shins. Forever.  And this is not while set to "play for set pieces".

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, the number of crosses in FM is odd.  IRL, the most crosses attempted by a team in La Liga or the EPL will be around 9-15 per game.  In FM21, the top teams will attempt 30-40 per game.  Or is it just the way the game records crosses versus the way crosses are recorded IRL?