Adding "temporary rules" in fixtures (RELEGATION)

ismail3366

Good morning my lovely Fm community, 

Does anyone know a trick of adding temporary rules, such as an extra relegating team only in the first season, without anyone extra promoting from lower level?? 

For example the Turkish Super-League has a stupid amount of 21 teams, which they want to fix through relegating 4 instead of 3 teams now... Next season there will be 20 teams in the top division. 

I'm not sure, but there should be a button for "temporary" with a specific time stamp or indicator for the specific season the rule should apply. Maybe somewhere inside the extended rules of "promotion and relegation" of the league-rules? 

No extra documents to download, no nothing, just adding a mark somewhere at the pregame editor. That's what I was looking for

(sorry for the Pic with the phone... But there you should see the only (in my opinion) place where I could edit these things) 

Stay safe

IMG_20210528_073003.jpg

What you should do it is to copy the whole competition. 

After that you take the first instance and set end year as the end of first season. Then you move to the second instance and set start year as the start of the second season. 

This doesn't solve your problem with wrong number of teams but that's how you create temporary rules. 

To add extra relegated teams I remember it as that you need to set -1 in the "Anzahl zusätzlich aufsteigender Mannschaften aus unterer Liga"  box. 

9 minutes ago, Fredrik said:

What you should do it is to copy the whole competition. 

After that you take the first instance and set end year as the end of first season. Then you move to the second instance and set start year as the start of the second season. 

This doesn't solve your problem with wrong number of teams but that's how you create temporary rules. 

To add extra relegated teams I remember it as that you need to set -1 in the "Anzahl zusätzlich aufsteigender Mannschaften aus unterer Liga"  box. 

As above - copy the competition, in first set start date 2020 end date 2021 (this is the example) and in second (the normal one) start date only and 2021 as start date.

...thanks for the answers, but honestly... I don't understand anything you've said 😅😅 I mean there is a copy button on the top when I click back on the name "Spor Toto Süper Lig"... But start and end date (?)... I don't find find the place to put that in. I'm the total noob hahaha. I thought that would be much easier. 

Maybe you can send me a PM. I'll explain it to you both there in detail

Thanks a lot!