distribute to TM does not work in general, completely broken for goal kicks

link to a discussion about this in tactics: keeper not distributing to TM/specific player - Tactics, Training & Strategies Discussion - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

just ran through 6 games with the following tactic, changed my actual tactic's AF to PF and took off counter to limit balls to AF. not a single goal kick directed towards the TM and it's also just an unreliable selection in general. 

t.JPG.0d42f9509db0c14d907eae136accd073.JPG

1.JPG.55c7de9ea6ddb98665284e19b13d0c17.JPG

2.JPG.d6ec4f3a81b00b753eb67df6eeeb90f0.JPG

3.JPG.c8c5006397f5e92153ca31d2fad77cc0.JPG

4.JPG.76325e6a2ccfc702930b847853e1dcd8.JPG

5.JPG.e9e3ceb0b9756852f0c817cd2e144df7.JPG

6.JPG.38975ef904be77eb45dea2d2fda34d3a.JPG

Just an coincident that GK is Jacobs(on) and TM Miles? :D anyway I think SI needs saved matches meaning .pkm's to investigate this through your experience. Also there should be timestamp for goalkicks where TM is dismissed when taking goalkick. This way (If I've understanded right) SI can try changes and then look how it affects to your specific goalkick scenario.

1) .pkm

2) timestamp. Example 56:34 Goalkick to flank when TM open

Edited by Pasonen

4 hours ago, Pasonen said:

Just an coincident that GK is Jacobs(on) and TM Miles? :D anyway I think SI needs saved matches meaning .pkm's to investigate this through your experience. Also there should be timestamp for goalkicks where TM is dismissed when taking goalkick. This way (If I've understanded right) SI can try changes and then look how it affects to your specific goalkick scenario.

1) .pkm

2) timestamp. Example 56:34 Goalkick to flank when TM open

i don't know how to get the saves on xbox edition PC, there isn't even a save match option

they could also try distributing to TM in their own game. i was told distributions is an in transition instruction so its not applicable to goal kicks but distribute to CBs work perfectly fine on goal kicks. 

1 hour ago, fraudiola said:

they could also try distributing to TM in their own game

Yeah of course. It's just every example is unique in its own way, player attributes, team formations etc. And more there is examples from different sources more efficiently problem can be investigated or fixed and it saves their time too. But yeah I Don't know if there's much more you can do in Xbox edition bug reporting wise.

Edited by Pasonen

4 hours ago, Pasonen said:

Yeah of course. It's just every example is unique in its own way, player attributes, team formations etc. And more there is examples from different sources more efficiently problem can be investigated or fixed and it saves their time too. But yeah I Don't know if there's much more you can do in Xbox edition bug reporting wise.

im on my third team now with almost the same tactic and nothings changed. out of curiosity, have you played with distribute to TM on FM21 and if so does it work for you?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...