OTF Euro Fantasy Football

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picking three strikers is giving me a bit of a headache...Lukaku, Kane, Morata, Seferovic, Schick, Dolberg...who to go for. Best not to overthink it but I know I will.

Posted (edited)

A39FCD77-962C-416A-AEA0-09A5457443FC.jpeg.b3b40040043e0fda0fa410df1d84d5e0.jpeg

This is what I'm going with. I can't believe I've just added Seferovic to my team. :D

Hedging my bets with the first two games, but pinning my hopes firmly on Denmark and England tomorrow.

Edited by CFuller

1 minute ago, CFuller said:

A39FCD77-962C-416A-AEA0-09A5457443FC.jpeg.b3b40040043e0fda0fa410df1d84d5e0.jpeg

This is what I'm going with. I can't believe I've just added Seferovic to my team. :D

Hedging my bets with the first two games, but pinning my hopes firmly on Denmark and England tomorrow.

I just put Seferovic in as well. I also have Simon and a Spanish defender (Alba). So if Spain concede, it best be Seferovic that scores :D

No-one told me about Roberto "Roulette" Mancini. I started the tournament with Chiesa then the week I took him out for Locatelli, Mancini drops Locatelli and starts Chiesa. :D

13 minutes ago, av3ry said:

No-one told me about Roberto "Roulette" Mancini. I started the tournament with Chiesa then the week I took him out for Locatelli, Mancini drops Locatelli and starts Chiesa. :D

Well, Verratti was injured, Locatelli was starting until he recovered.

Berardi was doing well over the past year, but Chiesa outperformed him when he got the chance and it was only logical to start him.

If England bottles it tonight, I'm going to be sad.

Subbed out 4 players with 6 points total, brought on the English lads and Kasper.

Got Kane. Captaine Sterling. :thup:

I did get mostly returns tonight. Only Holes and Kjaer actaully blanked out of 6.

51 overall. This game dont do bonus points. Boo :thdn:

my -8 hit to bring in Maguire and Sterling worked nicely.  picked Stones ahead of Maguire initially.  will be hard to find any differentials now though.

2 hours ago, ham_aka_stam said:

Just joined, straight in at no. 9 

Not going to be able to field a full team tonight though I don't think

Anyone taking points hits?

I'm still undecided. The problem is Kane is the only forward left that I want to put in the team, I'm not taking a points hit for any of the Danish players and even though he's up against Eric Garcia I've no faith in Immobile. 

5A33D9D5-81DB-4076-84C8-27FFADC73092.jpeg.5e38bcff744e9cf8bdc2318e9b2f6dc2.jpeg

My Semi Final team.

Almost brought in Shaw as a fifth Englishman, but decided to have four players from each team except Denmark (who have three). That way, I should have 11 players on Sunday without going over the five-transfer limit.

My mate’s now 37 points ahead of me. Gonna have to captain Sterling and hope for a madness from him. Risky but my mate will 100 percent captain Kane so trying to match him at this point is pointless as we have a very similar team. Only real difference will be that, me having Hojberg him Damsgaard and then me having Maguire and him having Stones. 

Definitely squeaky bum time. 

26 points tonight.

Donnarumma <->Pickfrod

Bonucci <->Maguire

Alba <->Shaw

Ferran <-> Sterling

With those subs and change of captain I'm going down to 16 points.

Pickford, Maehle, Shaw, Maguire, Sterling, Kane, Dolberg left to play.

Top of the league. :cool:

335-335-334 top3, then 325 4th.

I can't see anyone falling out of top3 because we'll all have more or less the same players.

I guess it's time to pick 4 cheapest possible subs and get the stars on.

Captain choice being the most important thing.

Losing one or two points because of a sub wasn't a big deal before, but now I'm not so sure. :lol: