Newest 1.5 beta build bug

Can confirm this crashed for me as well, will notify Riz via email.

Edit: Crashes clicking with OK or Cancel, clicking Cancel closes out the ehm.exe process but clicking OK just caused a graphics crash, the ehm.exe process was still running with no active window and required it to be manually killed via Task Manager. There must have been some code changes with the graphics API in the latest build.

I play windowed with 1440x900 resolution.

Edited by xECK29x

1 hour ago, xECK29x said:

Can confirm this crashed for me as well, will notify Riz via email.

Edit: Crashes clicking with OK or Cancel, clicking Cancel closes out the ehm.exe process but clicking OK just caused a graphics crash, the ehm.exe process was still running with no active window and required it to be manually killed via Task Manager. There must have been some code changes with the graphics API in the latest build.

I play windowed with 1440x900 resolution.

Same here

Having the same problem aswell.

Also been having a lot of crashes in game since the latest update. I usually play EHM in windowed mode and while the game is simulating I like to browse the internet. It feels like when I do something outside of the game while it is simulating there's a big chance it will crash (/disappears). When I actually stay in the game when it simulates it still crashes now and then, but not nearly as often. Also moving the game's window while simulating is almost guaranteed a crash.

Had the same problem in 1.4 (and it seemed solved when the first 1.5 beta came out) and used to put the game in full screen mode and then back again to windowed mode because it felt like that helped a bit with crashes (as long as I didn't move the game window). Can't do that now due to the preference screen bug unfortunatly. ;) 

Great to hear that the preferences screen bug is fixed in the new beta build. 

Experienced some crashes when I click on "boxscore" in the schedule menu. I have not diagnosed the problem, but this has happened a few times since the latest beta build. 

One wish for the next update: Increase scoring in the juniors. It's not unusual that a few players will finish the season at almost two points per game, and I've never seen that in EHM. Usually it's like ten players over one point per game, or something like that. 

EDIT: And while I'm at it, still seeing centers get very low match ratings. Thought that would be fixed in the newest updates? :)

Edited by gillespie3

3 hours ago, gillespie3 said:

Experienced some crashes when I click on "boxscore" in the schedule menu. I have not diagnosed the problem, but this has happened a few times since the latest beta build.

Same here. I can't go more than one or two game days without the game crashing to desktop after clicking "boxscore."

4 hours ago, gillespie3 said:

I am also experiencing the boxscore crash since the latest update.

Can confirm reproduced the crash condition when attempting to view a past box score from the Schedule screen, box scores for same-day games load fine.

Edited by xECK29x